Anyone interested in helping me modernize my airship mod

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:19 am

I ain't gonna lie it's been what 18 years since I've been active...I've forgotten stuff and need team help....I've tried getting hold of lingarn and the others who helped originally work on her.Sadly the only I've heard from is Lingarn and I think he's not to interested in entering the scene again....please understand when the airship mod was made I was in my 20s....now I'm 46.

What I've done so far-

*Converted mod format to 7zip instead of ace.

*Cleaned with teams.

*Hunted down Hessi9s multi mark version 2.2 to include instead of old version.

What I'm trying to now-

*Hunt down my version 1.0 readme had the flying instructions ain't had to much luck.

-If anyone has a copy of it or knows how to fly it

kindly pm.

What need help on

*Making sure the enter and exiting the interior works still....possibly updating the script to a modern multi mark mod....however I need a scripters help...I was never as good as vanhikes

*Would like to possibly to upgrade the textures....need a textured.

Am open to suggestions and will see what we can do.
Alister Scott

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:57 pm

You may have already looked here, but the http://mw.modhistory.com/download-68-110's up on MMH, and it might not hurt to check :3

Eduardo Rosas

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Hey, qwert! Welcome back after all of these years! It's neat seeing a name I recognize from old mod projects.

I've been out for a few months, so I don't know which of our resident scripting gurus are still active. But Greatness7, abot, qqqbbb and a few others are talented and may be able to help.

How many textures are involved? I may be able to help out a little with some scrapped together textures that I am typically able to make look decent if no one else jumps up to the request.

I've only ever used the old Multi-Mark mod and am not a big companion user, so maybe someone else will pop up who could better stress test that functionality of your mod. :)

-MD

jadie kell

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:15 pm

*****Double Post********
Conor Byrne

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Pikachuno-

Yeah I got it off there version 1.1 but no version 1.0.....I have a couple ideas on what I could do to figure stuff out....

Md-

Yeah that's a good suggestion....I'm gonna pm abott he's always been decent to me and he knows his stuff...

As far as textures go I'm using msgo 3 and the building platform textured looked really good.If I remember right lingarn used vanilla texture if that makes since so if the vanilla textures are updated by mgso maybe the airship it will look crisp and clean.

If you wanna check the textures out and do a lil modify them...pm me an email day and il ship them to you.

Another thing I'd like done but would require help as well is modifying the ball on mesh to make it look cooler.
liz barnes

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:15 am

Cool might be a break thru,just found this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060209234333/http://qwerts.mods.web1000.com/.

As soon as my kid gets off the puter il check the readme and if I'm lucky it will be version 1.0...but almost think it's not.

Wow my kid has been on puter for 4 hours straight.

qwert
Anna S

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Version 1.1 and no directions on using it that I can see. :(

Joe Bonney

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:21 am

Yeah I just noticed...all's not lost got an idea....old school.....a bit of time on my r d.
A Boy called Marilyn

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:43 am

Just an update for those in the shadows....

Textures are being looked a d possibly updated by MD(Melchior Dahrk)

Been talking eith Abot who has given advice,suggestions,wisdom and modificstions.

Anyone else who would like to help out.pm me or post here.

Thanks everyone its really cool to see this getting above water.

qwert
Johnny

Return to III - Morrowind