Argonians, the Mysterious Folk

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:37 am

Argonians have always been sort of alien to the other races in TES, so it makes sense that their culture is shrouded in mystery and whatnot, but I'd really like to learn more about them. It would probably definitely fit better into another Elder Scrolls game, but that will take years. Does anyone think Bethesda will fit a little lizard history or mythology into Skyrim?

Personally, I think dragons are the only real opportunity to fit it in; giant, powerful, magical reptiles not being in the reptile-people's pantheon seems kind of like a stretch.
Ron

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:41 am

I doubt they will portray the Argonians more than before in a game set in Skyrim. I'm hoping for a TES VI: Black Marsh, though.
Brentleah Jeffs

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 am

I certainly hope so. That's why it puzzles me so much that Argonians are one of the most popular races amongst forum-goers here. We know less about Argonians than any other race. I'd like to know more.
Claire Jackson

Post » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Perhaps.
Trey Johnson

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 am

I doubt they will portray the Argonians more than before in a game set in Skyrim. I'm hoping for a TES VI: Black Marsh, though.

I don't think they can make a whole game in the Black Marsh province, but I wouldn't mind an expansion there!

On topic, since argonians from Black Marsh invaded Morrowind, I suspect we will get information on this event in game along with their culture and why they did it!
Jhenna lee Lizama

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:11 am

I think with Argonians being a reptilian race and Skyrim being cold I think Skyrim will have a very small Argonian population. It is more likely you will hear most things about the Dark Elves of Morrowind, the Red Guard of Hammerfell, the Imperials of Cyrodill and the Breton of High Rock as these are the provinces surrounding Skyrim amd will most likely have an effect on the game.... border disputes for example. You will probably have to wait until a game is set in Blackmarsh to really find out about them.

That is my thinking anyway
Rudy Paint fingers

Post » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:21 am

Unless Argonians are descendants of the dragons, I doubt it...
Sudah mati ini Keparat

Return to V - Skyrim