Automatron and you first expirences?

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 pm

There I was mining my own business working on my newly acquired Croup Manor with its never ending dead body's that respawn, Then a distress call comes in and a group of people are being attacked by robots and need help. So I grab my gear, jump in my X-01 suits and make the trek all they way there only to find http://sendvid.com/mt0nvj5i! A Game of Catch me if you can! Hysterical! Up to the point where this was going on for more then 20 minutes until I Reloaded a save.

Chris Duncan

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 pm

I have a mod that disables all settlement attacks and another mod that (if I ~had~ settlement attacks) is supposed to give me a popup box warning instead of the easily-missed on-screen notification which fades out quickly.

Unfortunately, Automatron apparently isn't affected by either mod, so last night I would get just the on-screen notice that a settlement was being attacked and sure enough, it was robots attacking.

FWIW, I would advise ~not~ Fast Traveling to a settlement under attack (unless you have placed a new Fast Travel Target mat).... because I loaded in the MIDDLE of the robot fire-fight. :P

Rowena

Return to Fallout 4