back to fallout basics with fallout 4

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:14 am

Good morning ladies and gentlemen of gamesas. My name is Matthew Busch and I am an honest fan having recently seen your new trailer for Fallout 4. I am quite impressed as well as enthusiastic about is coming release. I'm sure it's taken a lot out of you guys to create this new infant in the time which you guys have managed to dedicate your lives to. I must urge you guys to see things from my point of view as well as possibly many others when I must say congratulations are if not early but deserving of your accomplishments. Thank you for the trailer release. However, I believe at my first observation the German Shepherd looks and imitates if not perfectly the dog in Modern Warfare Ghosts. Splitting image the two are digitally and in their mechanical movement. If course this a great idea but what about the endless ideas of bringing to life other pet possibilities. I grew up on Fallout, the early PC games. These were games of the year, the decade. All I ask is to look into future ideas from the old. How about the original aliens brought back as pet sidekicks, or the geckos, a friendly tamed death claw. What about the tribe Sulik was from, well we ever see his people again. The original sledgehammer user. I just wanted to see the old brought to life, to show fans how far you've come since the dawn of Fallout. Endless ideas and possible patches or expansions. I love you guys as a loyal fan. I hope someone reads this and sheds a tear as they look back at where you guys come from. The foundation lives on because of you guys. Good luck and God bless.
Hope Greenhaw

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:28 am

Well...no luck seeing Sulik's tribe in Boston when the original took place in the upper California region.

Kat Lehmann

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Fallout: New Vegas has much more in common, content-wise, with the original games if you haven't checked that out yet.
Verity Hurding

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:24 am

To be honest I am perefectly fine with Bethesda developing/focusing on post apocaliptic east coast, and leaving the story of the west coats in peace, maybe giving them occasionary for some spin off.

kasia

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:17 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda made Fallout 4 similar to Fallout 3. New Vegas was indeed more like 1 and 2... but NV was made by Obsidian, not Bethesda. We'll see. After all, it's been 7 years since 3, so the Bethesda team making 4 is likely composed of different people than the Bethesda team that made 3.

Schel[Anne]FTL

Return to Fallout 4