Best voice actors

Post » Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 am

Who are your favorite voice actors in any of the elder scrolls games? Who do you think should be included in a future elder scrolls game?

Personally, I think Wes Johnson is the greatest Elder Scrolls voice actor of all time

(He voiced Sheogorath, Lucien Lachance, and all of the Imperial Legion guards in Oblivion)

Michael Mack was excellent as the Redguards in Oblivion, and Redguard Adventures, his voice was missed in Skyrim, but I think James Lewis did a very good job as Isran, I wish he could play more redguard voices.

As far as female characters go, Lynda Carter is pretty well known for playing a lot of female voices, but I really miss Linda Kenyon's voice as the female darkelves in Oblivion and Morrowind "Speak quickly outlander, or go away!"

If I could make a suggestion to the developers in Bethesda, if you guys want another celebrity cameo voice, please see if you can get Jeremy Irons he would be perfect for an evil Khajit character, or an evil Altmer. I'm basing this on his voice acting as Scar in the disney movie "The Lion King." I think his voice would be excellent. Please consider it.

sara OMAR

Post » Sun May 29, 2016 1:45 pm

I can agree with that, though i wouldn't put his Lechance on that list... I just don't understand why he's such a popular character, and i think he was one of Johnson's weakest performances.

Talitha Kukk

Post » Sun May 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Here's a few of my favorites:

Skyrim - Vladimir Kulich, Michael Hogan, Laura Bailey, Claudia Christian, Joan Allen, Cindy Robinson, Michael Gough, Daniel Riordan, Elisa Gabrielli, Kari Wahlgren

Oblivion - Michael Mack, Elisabeth Noone, Lynda Carter, Ralph Cosham, Sean Bean

Morrowind - Michael Mack, Elisabeth Noone, Lynda Carter, Jeff Baker
Taylah Haines

Post » Sun May 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Not particularly from an elder scrolls game but If you want a good singing voice in your games then aubrey ashburn is the way to go!!

She did dragons age origins and dragons dogma my favorite of her songs are "I am the one" from dragons age origins ending.

Normal link

https://youtube.com/?#/watch?v=jHxPQpHV_jw

Mobile link

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=jHxPQpHV_jw

Also the song isnt in english but dragon age elvish....I think
alicia hillier

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion