Bloodmoon Rewards: Which do you prefer?

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 am

Which Hunter's Amulet do you prefer and why? Perhaps you prefer the spear? Also, I've heard that you can earn different rewards if you go through the game cured of Lycanthropy disease. Are these superior to the werewolf perks? Do you get all of the perks when wearing Hircine's ring anyways? I'd rather not have to reload just to find out it's rather pointless.
Kristina Campbell

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 am

Which Hunter's Amulet do you prefer and why? Perhaps you prefer the spear? Also, I've heard that you can earn different rewards if you go through the game cured of Lycanthropy disease. Are these superior to the werewolf perks? Do you get all of the perks when wearing Hircine's ring anyways? I'd rather not have to reload just to find out it's rather pointless.

I tend to head for strength, because its always nice to have fortify strength, but I guess the ultimate choice is down to which would be most beneficial to your character... The main quest is different if you do it cured, so yes different rewards, and Hircine's Ring gives you werewolf powers, but without the bloodthirst bit...
Steph

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

It was a tough debate for me, whether to choose http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Bloodmoon:Unique_Items#Clothing. This time, I chose speed, because I like the idea of getting places quickly, and I have CE items for strength already. And also, I was sort of afraid to fight Hircine's strength avatar.
Alex Blacke

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:48 pm

The main quest is different if you do it cured, so yes different rewards, and Hircine's Ring gives you werewolf powers, but without the bloodthirst bit...

Allow me to clarify: Hircine upgraded your claws, gave you a wolf summon spell, and some wind perk that helps your stamina in some way although I fail to exactly what it's doing. The claws also seem to be purely cosmetic unless I didn't notice a possible 50 point increase afterwards. I was wondering if the ring gave you these "upgrades" anyways and siding with the Skaal gives you more worthwhile rewards.
JD bernal

Return to III - Morrowind