But one remains

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:54 am

"Of humble birth, he entered the Emperor's service in the lowly status of courier. Dispatched to Balmora in the waning years of the Third Era, he arrived in Morrowind, ignorant of the role he was to play in that nation's history."

You along with a small party have been taken from the imperial prison with no warning and placed on a ship to the small port of Seyda Neen on the island of Vvardenfell. Once there you were processed throguh the port's coast guard outpost and given 86 gold along with a package for a man named cassius in Balomora you are to deliever it to the man,and follow his orders as if he were the Emperor himself.Do what you will the game is completley open but remember in this version there are no re-loads

Rules:
no ubering your a level one so 3 rats would kick your ass :/
cursing is fine
six is fine
give me char sheets before hand
killing w/o a character's consent is allowed but may be over looked by me or another storyteller

pm me if you want to be a co-storyteller (plays all NPC chars)
Eibe Novy

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:18 pm

six is allowed? I don't think the forums even allow six, and no one will join when you can kill each other without consent. And cursing is hardly allowed, remember the forum is teen only. so basically this is a group nerevarine rp?

do you happen to have a link to the origunal "But One Remains"?

Ok...we'll see how it goes.

Sounds good. Try editing your posts instead of re-posting every time Oo. It just gets annoying, no offense.
Sammi Jones

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 am

yeah it was done before...but the guy running it closed it...and six is allowed,and has been multiple times...and the killing thing isnt going to gwt annoying,but the consent should be the storytellers not the players....it just makes sense,and cursing is sort of allowed,and what isnt is sensored
Nicole M

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

ok,ok no six and the whole death of characters thing...wont be without the players consent,i was thinking it over,and hopefully this will attract more players
Doniesha World

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 am

http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=933130&hl=remains%20vileclaw

the original is even older but this is the version I hosted with Vrek...
Christina Trayler

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 am

>.> yeah but you guys stoped -.-
Trey Johnson

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 am

we gathered that. anyway, I might, i'll have to look over the one you linked to. Cheers

EDIT: Dude, it's been one day. Don't expect immediate results, patience is key. As is editing old posts instead of doing two-three in a row... Especially edit if info in the top post is no longer correct Xp.

Lol, I think people will be confused enough to participate now. The lock on the original thread really atracts people.
Shelby Huffman

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 am

i want to get the game started -.-...needs people
elliot mudd

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

>.> yeah but you guys stoped -.-

no... check the last post, it was by vrek, YOU guys stopped :P
GRAEME

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:23 am

Hey, I have just been reading the orginal version of this RP and I got to admit it was pretty good, a fun read and I would of liked to be part of it. The question from me is, if this was remade would we be starting from scratch, at Seyda Neen, and would you try to get all the people who were involved to start with in this RP?

If so I may consider joining, but thats not a promise.
Symone Velez

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:53 am

well I'll join if vrek comes back and co-hosts again :D
no_excuse

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 am

I doubt it, he hasn't been on the forums since the 15th of May. I sent him a message anyway, though. I think I'll join, don't count on me much though. If my other three RPs take off...
Chelsea Head

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 pm

evil would you be my co-hort? im going to go check the other thread right now to see what happened...but i remembered it dying,and you or vrek said they were done doing it so we might as well stop posting,i dunno but we i sure could use the help

and yes it is starting all over,and im going to message the other players,but i'd allso like some new players im glad you'll join
Anna Krzyzanowska

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:09 am

Heh, a remake of a remake. That's silly.

I doubt it, he hasn't been on the forums since the 15th of May. I sent him a message anyway, though. I think I'll join, don't count on me much though. If my other three RPs take off...

I'm a lazy guy, you can't expect me to get to coming here every other day. Or at all..

Also, nice to see you again Pigeon. How're things with the Mrs?
But anyway, I might be able to cohost, Havok, you go ahead and pm me what you have down already, and catch me up to speed here.
Lovingly

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 am

Alright Vrek :D
I've a bit of a workload goin right now but depending upon when this starts up I'll host or join... whichever
Dark Mogul

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:49 am

Wait, are we doing this now? Give me some time to fish out the old charsheet and I'll do that. I have the day off tomorrow, so whoohoo.
Jessica Stokes

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:22 am

Do all the other people who were in this RP before know about this remake?
Bones47

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:04 am

I got a PM for it.

Yeah, Havok, you may want to edit the killing thing in the OP, just so there's no mistake if someone comes in. Not everyone reads every post in a setup thread like we do, and might miss the update.

Just putting this here to make it easier to find:

Name: Kraling the Keg
Race: Nord
six: Male
Birthsign: The Lady

Skills: Long Blade, Light Armor, hand to hand, speechcraft (really intimidation)

General Appearance: Strung-out and thin at the moment
Height: 5'11
Weight: too little
Hair: dark blond
Skin color: tanned
Eyes: blue
Build: emaciated
Scars/tattoos: Blue Nordic facial tattoos

Inventory: Prisoner Clothing, 80 gold

Personality & Traits: Bold and brave, occasionally snide and humorous. Though not an alchoholic, even among Nords he can drink. Hence his nickname. He is, however, a very very angry drunk, in stark contrast to his somewhat dark friendliness when sober. Though not the best, brightest, or strongest of men, he is very far from the worst, stupidest, and weakest.

Bio: A totally unremarkable childhood as a merchant's boy. When his father died he went to sea, saw some of the world before semi-settling in Anvil. He lived many years running mostly legal wares between Cyrodiil and the Illiac Bay before he slugged a guard at a drunken party one night. They locked him up for that, as well as for several very illegal Dwemer items he was running from Hammerfell to a black market dealer in Cyrodiil. After letting him rot in prison for a very long time (he avoided the treason death penalty of trading Dwemer artifacts through charm and all of his remaining money) he was sent off with no exlplanations to Morrowind.
Julie Ann

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Shall I post my character sheet then?
Ysabelle

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:28 am

No idea...
But havok, you might want to do up your thread opener, I mean look at the version me and vrek had... The better the presentation is the more persuasive your opener
patricia kris

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm

No idea...
But havok, you might want to do up your thread opener, I mean look at the version me and vrek had... The better the presentation is the more persuasive your opener

I agree do a new thread, also there are a lot of OOC's here and it would be a bit silly to start now.
Epul Kedah

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 am

vrek its great to see you around and i'd love for you and pidgeon to cohost,ill open a new thread so i guess ill get the mods to shut this down ^.^ everyone just post on the new forum with char sheets,and for the record there isnt much to catch up on we are going to redo this from the beginning
Monika

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion