Can't add assaultron legs to ADA?

Post » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:26 pm

I did a little reading and from what I've found is that you need rank 1 in Science! and Armorer to add assaultron legs to a robot. I gave both perks (as well as one rank in Robotics Expert, if that helps) and the option to give ADA assaultron legs isn't there. Is this only an option for other robots?

For the record, I've only advanced the Automatron quest to the point of having ADA join me, nothing else.
Suzy Santana

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:18 am

You have to find the mods on other robots before you can build them.

Lou

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 am

Before You finish the DLC, almost all of the Robot Mods need to be looted before They are available. I have had a character get almost a complete Sentry, and a complete Robobrain before finding Assaultron legs to place on Ada. You do not need many Perks to assemble a Robot with found parts, the Perks are required to create new parts and to upgrade existing Robots. I have given Codsworth a full set of Armor and I may play with Curie when I get My current character ready for Wasteland Workshop.

Natalie J Webster

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 am

I finally stumbled upon a 'scrapbot' or whatever it's called. It was the first one I've encountered since the first scripted fight. It was carrying some assaultron legs.

So, when I finish the little questline that goes with this dlc, will I be SOL finding any new robot mods?
Jerry Jr. Ortiz

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:21 am

You should really just finish the quest, all things will be revealed.

James Shaw

Post » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:51 am

During the DLC quest line, mods have to be found before they can be made. However, completing the DLC quest line unlocks all mods at the crafting station, so if there's one you haven't looted, you'll be able to make it anyway with the correct perks.

Also, once the DLC is complete, you'll be able to get a Radiant quest to go after robots, so you'll still be able to loot Robot parts even after the DLC quest line is complete.
Veronica Martinez

Post » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Yeah, I know. I'm really poking along here. The problem is I started a whole new character specifically designed for this, so I have a lot of character building I'm trying to get done before I actually dive in. Also, since my last post, I made my way much farther east and I've run into a few mobs of robots. Now I'm understanding how it all works. I had no idea about the raiders wearing the robot gear (sorry, I forgot their name), that was a cool twist.

Ah, good. Thanks for clearing that up.

FLYBOYLEAK

Return to Fallout 4