Can't Complete The King Missions

Post » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:03 am

Hey guys got FNV for Christmas and have been having fun playing vanilla, but am really hoping and looking forward to community mods like FWE for Fallout3.

Anyways I had been playing a good bit and finally made it to Vegas and started the King missions. I completed the mission about the Body Guard and went about fixing things up with the second job. Only thing is once I finished the mission and went back to report King is......well for lack of a better way of putting it, he is gone. The Objective Location puts him somewhere near the table on the right of the bar just as you come in, rather than him being near the stage, as well as the dogbot isn't around either. Well this completely ruined that entire save for that character so I started over. Now I have just gotten back to around where I was before, and I started the missions again. Now I can't even complete the first mission about the body guard............. What the hell is this, its incredibly annoying and nothing I have done seems to work.

Can some one please shed some light on how to solve this annoying freakin problem? It is thus far the only game breaker I have encountered.
Jacob Phillips

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 pm

What exactly is the problem? saying that mission X "doesn't work" isn't a lot to go by.

But about the save where you couldn't find The King...Did you by any change check the whole building? If he's not near the stage he's in his room on the top floor.
Chenae Butler

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 am

Have you checked if he's in his bedroom on the third floor?

Otherwise, you can spawn him infront of you with console command, or disable and then enable him.
Jynx Anthropic

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Beat me too it Madvillan. From memory, his room on the top floor is around the same position as given by the IP.
Soraya Davy

Post » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 am

*Sheepish Embarrassment*

I didn't even realize that there was a third floor. I must have spent an hour wondering around the building looking for him then exiting and waiting and reentering. I will redouble my efforts and find this third floor and post back. Thanks for the quick help.

EDIT: *Face Palm* Well I found the third floor and King's room and there he was chillin in a chair with some groupie on the bed. Must be one of my slow days. Thanks for the help guys!
Manny(BAKE)

Post » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:21 pm

the kings seems to stay on the first floor during daylight and the third floor when it is dark.
megan gleeson

Return to Fallout: New Vegas