Can't get Point Lookout 'Bog Walker' trophy despite visiting

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

Hi everyone.

I've played Fallout 3 original. Sold it and bought the Game of the Year edition for the on-disc DLC.
I've completed Point Lookout. To get the 'bog walker' trophy you need to visit 29 specific locations. I have visited ALL of them and the extra two, but I still haven't been awarded my trophy.
Is there anything that can be done to get the game to recognise this and give me my silver trophy?

thanks!
Nicola

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi everyone.

I've played Fallout 3 original. Sold it and bought the Game of the Year edition for the on-disc DLC.
I've completed Point Lookout. To get the 'bog walker' trophy you need to visit 29 specific locations. I have visited ALL of them and the extra two, but I still haven't been awarded my trophy.
Is there anything that can be done to get the game to recognise this and give me my silver trophy?

thanks!

I had this problem once, I thought I had visited all places but I was one off. Anyways, I can't find anything about a 'bog walker' glitch so I would just count all locations on the map or perhaps revisit all 31 locations to make sure. That's what I did and it worked out alright in the end.
Christina Trayler

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:56 pm

I had this problem once, I thought I had visited all places but I was one off. Anyways, I can't find anything about a 'bog walker' glitch so I would just count all locations on the map or perhaps revisit all 31 locations to make sure. That's what I did and it worked out alright in the end.

Thanks for the tip but that's not it. I've gone back again through all the locations ticking off places on a map and a matching list.
I keep running into the red neck characters who must be the toughest enemies you come across in the entire game.
But still no trophy. After all the hours I've put in that is a bit of a kick in the gut.
Any other ideas?
Thomas LEON

Return to Fallout 3