Can't sign in

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 am

Hiya, DanTheGamer11 here,
Ever since the move to this... site I can't sign in. When I attempt to recover a lost password it says the Username/Email combination can't be found, funny considering I have emails from gamesas :/

Any ideas on what to do? I emailed the board admin but he/she is a no show.

P.S. MY EYES D:

P.P.S. Why do I get notifications that I replied to myself and when I click on them the 'topic' doesn't exist?
Jonathan Windmon

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:16 am

Bump till I can sign into old account like other users.
Jason King

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Hiya, DanTheGamer11 here,
Ever since the move to this... site I can't sign in. When I attempt to recover a lost password it says the Username/Email combination can't be found, funny considering I have emails from gamesas :/

Any ideas on what to do? I emailed the board admin but he/she is a no show.

P.S. MY EYES D:

P.P.S. Why do I get notifications that I replied to myself and when I click on them the 'topic' doesn't exist?

It's been happening to a lot of others and they too have been given the silent treatment. Your old account is long gone. You're not going to get it back.
Sarah Unwin

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 pm

If others have it I don't see a reason as to why we shouldn't get ours.Otherwise I don't believe I will give Crytek any more money after C3.
Mason Nevitt

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:58 pm

If others have it I don't see a reason as to why we shouldn't get ours.Otherwise I don't believe I will give Crytek any more money after C3.

This is Crytek we're talking about. They won't want to acknowledge that we exist and obviously I'm not giving them any money.
Joanne Crump

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:55 am

Go on the EA support site and get on a chat session with an adviser, that's the only way I got any stuff fixed. If the first one doesn't help then just get on another session with another one, about 50% of them are helpful.
Margarita Diaz

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:33 am

This is Crytek we're talking about. They won't want to acknowledge that we exist and obviously I'm not giving them any money.

Sent a PM to CH4NCE asking what what the progress was since he said they'll look into it and that I should get a reply next week(Over a month ago).

I don't think EA actually has anything to do with Crytek fudging up the forums, anyways they'd probably tell me to contact a mod here.
Stay-C

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 am

Sent a PM to CH4NCE asking what what the progress was since he said they'll look into it and that I should get a reply next week(Over a month ago).

I don't think EA actually has anything to do with Crytek fudging up the forums, anyways they'd probably tell me to contact a mod here.

Most likely a Mod who has long abandoned this forum.
Alisia Lisha

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 am

Le bump, can't play Crysis 2 MP cause of this.
jodie

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 am

Wait you're still playing the crysis trilogy?...It's time to move on...it really is.
Hilm Music

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Wait you're still playing the crysis trilogy?...It's time to move on...it really is.

Crysis 2 is my favourite :(

I hope they don't make any more Crysis games, that or sell it to a another studio/publisher.
Chloe Lou

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Crysis 2 is my favourite :(

I hope they don't make any more Crysis games, that or sell it to a another studio/publisher.

They should sell it to the guys who make gran Turismo because they have great customer service. Gt5 has been out for about 3 years and is still being supported even if gt6 is out. Crysis 2 and 3 didn't even last 3 months.
N3T4

Return to Crysis