Can someone rank the size of town castles?

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:17 am

Pretty basic question, can someone rank the sizes of the castles of Skingrad, Anvil, etc., starting from the biggest and going down the list.

Cheers.
Damned_Queen

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:47 pm

I think the answer will be - NO!

There are too many variables here. One is the external size of the Castle - Anvil confined on a small Island - Cheydinhal and Bravil sprawl over a larger space, but most of it is empty grounds.

On the other hand Anvil has more extensive interior than some others. Internally, there are basemants, wine cellars, tortire chambers, secret passages that you could decide to include, or not. Where does Fathis Aren's Tower start and Bravil Castle end?

There's the number of staff and guards employed at the Castle, and which guards are Castle guards using town barracks, and which are town guards using barracks in the Castle?
Chris Johnston

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 am

Extremely difficult to say. Skingrad is indisputably among the biggest ones though, and Bravil has somewhat smaller interior.
des lynam

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Just wondering, why do you want to know?
George PUluse

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Yellek: In my mod I have a book that mentions a castle bigger than the biggest one in Cyrodiil. While I could generalize I wanted to point out a specific castle.

ghastley: The thing I am referring to mostly is the interior (the interior excluding secret caves and passages, but including the dungeon, basemant and wine cellars).
vanuza

Return to IV - Oblivion