can you kill your wife in skyrim and remarry?

Post » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:04 am

Can you kill your wife in skyrim and remarry?
Lastnight i had my khaajit marry njada stonearm (and all she seems to do is nag nag nag) :biggrin:
I did save to see if i could kill her without getting a bounty (but i didn't save after that).
And i do know there's a cheat you can use but i don't want to go that route.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9XUZKlKesU
Reven Lord

Post » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:58 am

Nope but you do get life insurance :P
barbara belmonte

Post » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:58 am

Yes you can kill your spouse.

No you cannot remarry, barring mods and console commands you can get married once in Skyrim and once only. If your spouse dies - no matter what the cause - you will be a widow/widower forever.

And on a side note - lol, you were around the Companions long enough to get Njada as a spouse and NOW you're unhappy with her personality? I mean, it's not like she has a sweet pleasant disposition when you first meet and then suddenly turns into a beeyotch after the wedding. :P
Harry Hearing

Post » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:16 am

And on a side note - lol, you were around the Companions long enough to get Njada as a spouse and NOW you're unhappy with her personality? I mean, it's not like she has a sweet pleasant disposition when you first meet and then suddenly turns into a beeyotch after the wedding. :tongue:

Seriously, he must not have spent much time in Jorrvaskr! All Njada does from the moment she meets you is b!tch at you!
Lil'.KiiDD

Return to V - Skyrim