Can you run JSawyer with Project Nevada?

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:14 pm

I've been running JSawyer mod pretty much from the start when I got this game back in August 2014.

The features I really like are:

1.) Changed requirements for melee and unarmed perks so that you can use either to qualify.

2.) Adding DR to medium and heavy armor to set it apart from light armor

3.) Changing the weights of optimized energy cells so that you can carry enough

4.) Changing Grunt perk to work with DLC weapons

5.) Changing Plasma Spaz to increase firing rate out of VATS

6.) Changing Meltdown to be plasma only

7.) Fixing Ninja to add 15% crit instead of 1.15 multiplier. (I can get this fro YUP as well)

I went back to fallout 3 and did a run through with FWE and got to like the bullet time, so wanted to give Project Nevada a try. Also the cybernetics look interesting.

Here are the questions I have.

A.) Can the two mods be run together? I'd like the perk changes and armor changes from JSawyer to work with the rest of Project Nevada

B.) What would be the load order? JSawyer first or last?

On another subject with Project Nevada it appears that only doctors and stimpacks can heal. In that case what do you do in Dead Money in hardcoe when just being outside deplete your health before you find the stimpack code for the vending machines? With food healing I used to buy 30-40 sugar bombs to eat while I adventured to keep the health up

amhain

Post » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:51 am

Sure you can, but they will conflict.

Easiest way is to not install PN's Rebalance module, and instead use the JSawyer plugin for it. That should minimize the two mods conflicts. Bullet time, vision modes, stealth field, etc.. are all in the Core module, and the implant system is in the Cyberware module, so you'll be good with just those two.

Otherwise you'll have to decide which mod you want to be the winner in conflicts, the one that loads last wins the conflict.

Also, in PN Food Healing is disabled by default (in the Rebalance module) but it can be enabled from it's MCM menu. If you leave Rebalance out, it will behave like unmodded game.
Sammykins

Post » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:34 am

Thanks ToJKa, I'll give it a try.

R.I.p MOmmy

Return to Fallout: New Vegas