Cant Get Bloodmoon to Work

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am

I use a 64 bit Vista, and I have been playing tribunal for a while.

The disc I got with GOTY ussually didnt work, and typically stoped the insitlation at 74%. Today, it finished instilation, but I cant get it to work. I checked the data files, and both the Bloodmoon file and the Morrowind file say that they are master files. Also, if anyone knows which boxes are to be checked off, it would be great to let me know.

One other thing, my shortcut to morrowind works fine, but when I try to play it using the Bethesda folder in my start menu, it gives me a message that says "This application has failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found."
luis ortiz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Also, if anyone knows which boxes are to be checked off, it would be great to let me know.

None is needed to be unchecked. :wink_smile:

One other thing, my shortcut to morrowind works fine, but when I try to play it using the Bethesda folder in my start menu, it gives me a message that says "This application has failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found."

It simple means that your installation of Morrowind is somehow corrupted and you need either to reinstall the game again or alter the Morrowind.ini in MGE (check Skip opening movie in Input tab). :)
Mario Alcantar

Return to III - Morrowind