Cat got your tongue? 9/23/08

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:46 am

working on 5 months now and not even a hint of what the status is with gamesas. Has the economy brought gloom and doom to the offices?

I watched a small interview on some website with Lead Designer Chris talking about the MMO gamesas is working on and wondered to myself why it never made it to the update news for this site. Is the Webmaster dead? Any news is good news right now since everyone thinks gamesas is going bellyup again.

So silence in the PR section and in the world. No webcasts, interviews, new talks. Sounds like curtains to me.
matt

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Fair to say, most companies are waiting to the end of Q1 to make that assessment. The site is still up and there are enough folks on the side that know how to research that kinda info that if they were in serious trouble, we would hear about it on other sites.
Wane Peters

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 pm

I haven't done any interviews. That was probably Jason.

We're still working away on the V13 game design. Nothing has really changed; we're not ready to announce details. This is a long term effort, and prematurely announcing details that are subject to change is not in the best interest of the community or the project.

We're also planning a move to a larger office in the near future, so that's taking up some of our time.

pax,
-Chris
Enie van Bied

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 am

Thanks Chris. And good luck with the project.

I work in the "documentation" dept in company I work for and we just started using a tool called NPI (new product intorduction) It's a systematic format that is used to develop ideas and watch projects so things stay on track and the customer gets the best product buy us not prematurely releasing it onto the market.

So thanks for the bone, even though it wasn't necesary. ;)
Hayley O'Gara

Return to Othor Games