cazadore poison question

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm not sure if this should go hear, but does any know if cazadore poison wheres of on it's own in time, or do I need to use antivenom? If antivenom is the only way to get rid of it, where can I buy it, or where are people I can kill that carry it on them? Because I have know where near enough survival skill to make it. Any, any information will be much appreciated.
Dan Wright

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:01 am

It wears off after a short time, but it can do a lot of damage in that time.

Chugging Stimpaks, or food with high healing values can help you survive it if you don't have any anti-venom.

The only place where I know it exists for sure is in Doc Mitchell's house, but you can pick it up in various locations and from doctors.
liz barnes

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:05 pm

It wears off, but it does massive damage. Caesar's Legionarries carry it on them, but they are dangerous to try to kill.
Victoria Bartel

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:38 am

Thanks for the help, I'm going to wander off and get the reinforced combat armour MK2 thats near ranger station foxtrot now, and kill every one of these liittle sods that moves.
Ells

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 am

good plan
Leticia Hernandez

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 am

Pretty much every traveling merchant sells at least one or two. That is how I stock up on it early on. Also sneaking through the legion raid camp, and stealing the stuff in there footlockers has yielded some.
Nana Samboy

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 am

It wears off after a short time, but it can do a lot of damage in that time.

Chugging Stimpaks, or food with high healing values can help you survive it if you don't have any anti-venom.

The only place where I know it exists for sure is in Doc Mitchell's house, but you can pick it up in various locations and from doctors.

Thanks for the TIPS
Casey

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm not sure if this should go hear, but does any know if cazadore poison wheres of on it's own in time, or do I need to use antivenom? If antivenom is the only way to get rid of it, where can I buy it, or where are people I can kill that carry it on them? Because I have know where near enough survival skill to make it. Any, any information will be much appreciated.

Until you have better weapons, here's a tactic you can use against Cazadors (other than avoiding them completely :whistling: )

Place mines between you and them. Use a long range weapon to alert them one or two at a time. Back off as they approach the mines. Finish off the ones that get through with Dynamite which is plentiful in the early game.

Also, if you are following questlines and not stomping off on your own, you don't cross Cazadors until late in the game.
Sarah Bishop

Return to Fallout: New Vegas