Character Builds for SkyRe (Skyrim Redone).

Post » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Hey,

Any PC gamer that is worth his salt knows that SkyRe is currently the best mod for adding challenge and immersion to Skyrim. I am using it in conjunction with the below gameplay changing mods, all compatible with SkyRe;

Jaysus Swords
Weapons of the Third Era
Skyrim Monster Mod
Monster Wars
Deadly Dragons
ASIS

I would like this thread to be used for people to post the build they've used with SkyRe and if they have had any success with them.

I am currently playing as a Wood Elf focusing on Marksmanship, Light Armour, Alchemy (poisons and gold revenue) and Sneak. I don't want to spread myself out too much so four skill trees seems enough, however I really feel like I need Smithing just for the weapon improvements.

1. Do you think I need Smithing? Even at level 11 it feels like its taking ages to kill Boars on Adept with 4-5 points in Marksmanship already with an Elven Bow. Good thing I choose Wood Elf because apparently their racial ability provides an extra 50% damage to all non-humanoid characters already :o

2. Do you think Fingersmith is important? I like the perks which give more coins in chests, more carry weight (100lbs) and higher chance of finding special items.

Argghh..... too many skills and not enough skill points :biggrin:
BRIANNA

Return to V - Skyrim