Choice matters Bethesda.

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 pm

The dialogue system from fallout 4 shouldn't be carried over to the new elderscrolls game in my opinion.The choices we make and the characters we create need to have choice and freedom.Bethesda games for me have always been about freedom of choice.choosing a path and having a consequence to those choices and not just the same outcome regardless.looking at you fallout 4.The next Elderscrolls needs to add on to all of the things the elderscrolls has done well in the past.With games evolving branching storylines and different outcomes like the witcher 3 does and quite a few others.The Elderscrolls needs to have many different choices with true differences in outcomes.Also good and evils do matter and should have context within the world.Please Bethesda if you remove choice by either limiting choices to yes or no or having all the outcomes the same elderscrolls looses what make its great in my opinion and for the love of god no voiced protagonist in the elderscrolls series ever.
Ilona Neumann

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm

I think you meant to post this http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1603226-official-beyond-skyrim-tes-vi-82/#entry25163988.

Bird

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Sorry.its really difficult with so many categories and areas to post in.
Joanne Crump

Return to IV - Oblivion