City Of Eden

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:57 am

Ello all you Crazy Fallout Fans :fallout:

I strongly Recommend that all of you Find And Watch This Movie: http://0-a.mymovies.net/player/default.asp?TRID=3935&filmid=7502

I bet someone already posted this but ima do it anyways, just to see... :ahhh:

For those of you that don't know the movie or ever heard of it, well then its a must see....

The World Was to its end, maybe a War???
Scientists and Engineers Gathered to find a way to ensure mankind?s Survival on this Earth...!
So there for they came up with a plan they hoped would work...
They built a Underground City, That should Remain closed for 200 Years, then the City would die.
The main Generator that keeps the city running starts to fail, but the scientists was smart, and luckily so were 3 young people.
The city is run by a mayor, that lives on others work, their food supply is running out, but the mayor believes that he is on top of things.
But for one young man, that?s just not good enough.
Clues that the scientist and engineers have hid? i slowly to come forth, it is now up to the young man to find more, and put them together, to save the city and it?s people.
But the people is blinded, and only see what is in front of them. "We do not speak of the outside, and it?s forbidden to try to leave the city of Ember".
The boy got his hands full...!

A few things i found funny, and is why i think you should watch it:

200 Years since the place was built...
Underground City.. City / Vault :facepalm: ...
When the young members for the city hits a certain age, they get jobs assigned...
Mutated animals, insects...

The City kind of reminds me of Megaton, fixing pipes, and a lot of different things...

Watch it i think it?s a good movie, and made me wonna play FO3, just as it finished...!
Emily Martell

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:33 am

Yeah, I heard of this but never saw it. It seems to have a post-apocalyptic theme, is that right? I'll watch it right after I watch "A Boy and His Dog."
Dina Boudreau

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

Yeah mate it does, they do not know anything of the outside world, but as always a few people want to "Know"... :nono: and that of course i a no go...
rolanda h

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Was reminded of Fallout when I saw the previews to this.
Emma Louise Adams

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:08 am

I would really like to see this movie. I hear Bill Murray is great as the corrupt leader, and there are many common themes at play.
Jack Moves

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:43 am

I had the movie for a while, and did not even check what it was about, just downloaded it and forgot about it lol... :banghead:
Was bored bored for about 5min, then i saw it in my torrent Folder... Haha yay...!
Danny Warner

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm

I see i called the post "City Of Eden" :brokencomputer: I mean of course "City Of Ember"
Sorry ppl... lol
Lifee Mccaslin

Return to Fallout Series Discussion