[AWP] Clan for PC

Post » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Hello,
[AWP] Stands for Alpha Wolf Pack. We are a clan that plays most FPS games, and we have members who play over 25 different games. Our clan is a competitive clan as we do scrims and wars. We currently have 20 members, and we are looking for members. We look for members who are active on steam and on our site. Our site containts most information about us, and our forums gives our players a way to communicate when not at a computer (mobile web) or just to communitcate with other players in a friendly way. We dont have many rules to joining the clan, We have a basic set of rules (which will be sent to you in an email when you join). We are only on PC for the moment and on a variety of different games, from FPS games like Call of Duty, to MMORPG games like Rift, WoW and LoL.

What does [AWP] look for in a player?
We look your ability of kills, team work, communication, and the ability to follow instructions when in a game. We support casual gaming, and have no problem with players getting a low K/D ratio. . In team work, what we mean is for example if you are playing domination, we expect you go for flags, or if your playing headquarters, you capture the targets and so on. Our goal is to have fun playing. Last but not least for communication, we recommended you get a microphone because it will help a lot especially in wars and scrims. We have a TeamSpeak 3 Server we use for general chat/hanging out.

We currently have 2 Black Ops Ranked servers, 1 Unrakned server, One homefront 24 slot pre ordered and and a crysis 2 24 slot preordered. We also have a CSS server, Call of Duty 4 server, and a teamspeak 3 server. We can add more servers if you request.

If you are interested in joining please register with the website and visit our Join Us page. The application is not a big deal at all, it just ensures we know who you are. Also if you are interested, We havve a facebook page, Alpha Wolf Pack Gaming, And a Steam Group. Also dont forget to visit our forums and give a post or 2 around.

http://www.awpgaming.com
Alyna

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:28 am

May I just let everyone know the servers we have on the current games;
We currently have 3 Black Ops Servers,
One CoD 4 Server
One CSS Server
One PreOrdered Homefront 24 slot server
One PreOrdered Crysis 2 16 slot server.
asako

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:15 am

I like what im hearing, any of you lads also happen to play bad company 2 or MOH?
Lily Evans

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 am

I'm interested as well, I'll be surfing your guys forums later for some competitive crysis 2 game play.

Thanks for the post guys :)
Alyna

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:46 am

Hey all,
Sorry about the late reply. We also have guys on both MOH and BFBC2.
Angela Woods

Post » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:39 am

Just another quick note,

I'll edit this when it gets updated;
Crysis 2 servers on pre order in Chicago (Illinois) and sydney (Australia) at this stage
Matt Bee

Return to Crysis