Cleared Concord but no [cleared] sign

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:12 am

Hi everyone,

a question about clearing the quests.

I cleared Concord, but I didn't get the [cleared] sign in my Pip Boy. I am sure I did everything, although in a different order. I first went in the building, cleared every enemy and then I spoke to Preston. Downstaris I killed the Deathclaw and afterwards I wiped out all the raiders.

After that Preston came along to Sanctuary. I checked my Pip Boy and I noticed no [cleared] sign so I went back. I think I did everything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Grtz

Alexandra Louise Taylor

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:18 pm

I find the [Cleared] sign to be rather hit and miss.

As locations re-spawn with enemies in time, it's also rather pointless, to be honest.

Lloyd Muldowney

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Are you saying that the quest itself didn't clear in the journal part of the pipboy, or do you mean there is no (cleared) on the map under Concord. The quest itself should clear. I don't believe you'll get a (cleared) on the map under the Concord marker, I never did. Other places that you clear will show a (cleared) marker, but become uncleared later when they repopulate. Other places that you clear will never show as being cleared (just cleared the Boston Library last night and I never got the cleared marker). It's somewhat inconsistent and difficult to remember what locations you've cleared.

Jack Bryan

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:31 am

The cleared map marker only shows up if you kill everything and find and open all the safes/loot chests at the location. I had killed everything in and under Concord and did not get the "Cleared" map marker until I had found and opened one safe that got over looked in my first sweep of the town.

sw1ss

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:34 pm

I think some locations never get cleared regardles of enemies you kill and chests you open. At least Dunwich borers never gets the cleared sign.

Epul Kedah

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:51 pm

You only get the 'cleared' designation in locations that don't have respawning enemies. There are raiders that respawn in Concord every 30 days or so, which prevents it from getting that tag. There are a number of locations like this.

herrade

Return to Fallout 4