CLunky M0veM3ntS, and Bug$

Post » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:46 pm

In my time of playing Fallout New Vegas, it was great, but the mood was always turned off because the game play movement was SO DAMN CLUNKY....When I pressed the the anologue stick forward, my person would leap and then run, like there was only two speeds. If you don't understand, go on now, and slowly push the move stick forward, and you'll see the "jump" I'm talking about. Another thing that really grinds my gears, is when im using the cowboy repeater, or the revolver, and after i reload, the gun stops bouncing, almost like it's floating. Very Buggy :(

BETHESDA/ OBSIDIAN- PLEASE fix these bugs, and game play! It's difficult to deal with these things when you just want to explore and play.

Please share your buggy problems here, and let's try and get Bethesda to help become aware and FIX these problems!
Deon Knight

Post » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 pm

There are other threads intended for this, I believe. And that style of writing you used in the title is not really appreciated due to some people having language issues to begin with.

As for your bugs. I believe there are really only two speeds in the game, walking and running, so I think that may not be a bug but just something you don't like.

The floating gun thing does seem to happen occasionally, but not very often for me at least. I'd like to see it fixed, but since I have no idea what's causing it I don't know how difficult fixing it would be.
Spencey!

Post » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 am

There may or may not be a bug with the controller movement, but this topic would be better served in the proper hardware forum.

If you would tell us what platform you are playing on a Moderator could move this there.
Max Van Morrison

Return to Fallout: New Vegas