Companions not following!

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:56 am

Hey there...Im really upset about that all of my Companion wont follow anymore.
If i choose one they start to move some where but not following me.
Even if i force them to follow they turn around and continue there way to nowhere.

I thought maybe the new DLC would fix it and i startet to play with the ADA and she followed me, i didnt care about that she was not shooting my targets, i thought she is a passiv Companion, but after i finished the MainQuest, i tried to take another Companion to see if it works now...and GUESS WHAT! They start to walk nowhere again...

That is really annoying...because i cant get a good relationship to my companion anymore...
Please FIX this annoying Problem...
It makes the Game really pointless for me...

Preston is a good Companion to let me figure out where my Companions are moving, because he has a Quest-Sign so I let him move over 3 days...now he is staying at Oberlander Station on a Rock and doing nothing...
What i tried to fix this Problem

Force him to go somewhere, change to stay, changed to follow (Didnt work, he just go to the Rock and stays there)
I killed my self (Didnt work...same again)
I tried to injure him to get him back (Didnt work)
I also fast traveld, but how i mentioned before (Didnt work)

I'm trieing to understand why all the companions just go there and do nothing at all...(They even dont fight if they get attacked -.-)
First i thought it was my crash with the vertibird, but that was at an other location.

Now im out of ideas...

Maybe some of you have any?
Please...this is getting on my nervs... Maybe any console thing to fix the follow thing?

kind regards

jeremey wisor

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:16 am

"I tried to injure him to get him back (Didnt work)"

It rarely does, my friend...

ShOrty

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Im just out of ideas...I didnt thought that this would help but i tried to be sure -.-

Meghan Terry

Return to Fallout 4