[HELP] Creation Kit Camera Controls

Post » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:04 am

Hey

I read some tutorials to the CK and that, and am currently half way through making my own dungeon. (When it's finished I might upload, depending on how good/glitchy it ends up being).

Anyway, I was just asking for some help regarding the camera movements in the Render Window, I know all the controls(ish), but the one thing I am sorely missing out on is the MouseWheelClick function, cos I read that I need to hold the middle mouse button (wheelclick) to move camera freely.

Well, no matter what I try, I cannot get my mouse's wheel click function to, well, function. Tried changing innumerable settings all over the shop (Surprisingly google was no help for this). So I come to decide that my mouse is just unique, or broken, but I prefer unique.

Anyway, does anyone know of a way to imitate that control option? Maybe a keyboard button to hold instead?

Everything else in the CK I have understood, it's just this one little thing putting me off finishing my dungeon, I can make a dungeon easily enough, but when it comes to placing items within that dungeon, I feel I am going to require more control over the camera.

Thanks to all who read and reply. I hope someone knows how to either fix my mouse, or knows a button or something.
Jessica Thomson

Post » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 am

this sounds like an awesome mod!!
LuCY sCoTT

Post » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 am

Ah, I feel I may have fell victim to your Sarcasm Attack worth 50pts. (Edit: I am glad you did come in here though, I am currently installing that Riverwood Redux mod you linked in your sig, thank you, can't believe I missed out on this one :ohmy:)

I also feel that I set you up for that SarcAttack ;P

Sorry if this is the wrong area, it felt more fitting to be in here than GenDisc, or Cheats+Spoilers. Hmmm, maybe I skipped over the Help and Troubleshoot section..

My bad, can a mod please move me to a more useful area. Thank you.

Edit2: Even though it's in the wrong area (my bad, sorry guys) does anyone know an answer to my first post? Thanks.

Ahhhhhhhhh I am such a moron... There exists a CK sub-forum all it's own.

@Mods, please move this to there when you see this, thank you.
Hussnein Amin

Return to V - Skyrim