Crysis 2 - What a POS game

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Well folks, the topic title says it all. I recently got enough free time to sit down and play Crysis 2 for the first time. I will start by saying I'm a big fan of the Crysis and Warhead. They were probably 2 of the best FPS games to ever grace the PC platform. That being said, Crysis 2 is flat out fvcking garbage. Here we are in NYC, supposedly 3 years later? Not sure how it took 3 years for an alien invasion to reach NYC. Yes the game shines on the updated engine, but that is not an excuse for poor implementation. The once great story has been mind-fvcked so bad it does'nt make any sense and continues to drag on wrecklessly. FFS Alcatraz doesn't speak a damn word...yet people talk to him like they are awaiting a response...why? The nano-suit voice tells you to "get your ass back in the fight marine" ...really? REALLY???? Why the fvck is he even narrating the missions? It's not even close to bad-ass. The missions are "borrrrringgg" and repetative. Kill some CELL...kill some Ceph...kill more Ceph who are patrolling? I'm pretty sure an alien species is the least bit concerned with patrolling NYC. Then i proceed to get killed repeatedly by poorly coded "AI" who feel the need to kill me while im cloaked. Now please correct me if im wrong...but isn't the purpose of cloak mode to ensure your'e "NOT" visible to enemies? The new quick-suit options are pathetic at best...no speed mode? Why? Armour mode has a retarded honey-comb effect on my screen? Why? I can't find any plausible explanation how the same people who made this waste of HDD space...ever concocted Crysis 1. I did however have a few moments of bliss...but this is NOT what i would call Crysis. I would've rather waited 2 years for a proper sequel. I have yet to play Crysis 3...and at this point im real leary about playing another dissapointment. I'm already pissed they ditched the voice actor for "Psyco". He was one of those characters you just dont replace. Anyways I just thought I'd share my opinions on this pile of crap game. :)

Get you shit together Crytek!!! fvck-tards!!
Ysabelle

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:23 am

Nice lang.
btw, you got so many things wrong.
Also, you'd probably like if C2 was completely the same game as C1 all over again, with graphics updated a bit, then you would shit on it as you probably do with every game.
If you hate the game so much, why did you play it at all? wow You're probably an expert in wasting time.
tegan fiamengo

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 am

Um... The Ceph had built everywhere.. They didn't just teleport to New York.

If you read Crysis: Legion you would know this.
Latino HeaT

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:08 am

I agree with the last two people and if you played Crysis you sure should have played COD by now and the characters you play as haven't talked once in any of their games I have played.
Emily Jones

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 am

Well said. I have simillar opinion like you. The story line is worthless. Alcatras doesnt say any fvcking word during all game. That remind my stupid game with Gordon Freeman. Only at the end he said: "They called me Prophet." How cool and epic zinger. Meant ironically. And thats all. Its svcks. The story line doesnt make any sense. There are holes in story like after impact of meteor.

No explanaition. No properly link to previous events. Just mess and shits, rumours and speculations about story. Aliens are different than previous part Crysis and nowhere is explanaition why they look like how they look like.

The big logical mistake is how the fvck they put the suit on the human. How the fvck Alcatrass dress with Prophet suit? Hmm. Nobody knows. And nobody cares? Nowhere is explanation or video. Why developers bother with this simple logical shit which is really important? To show us how the fvck Alcatras dress the suit.

I tell you how. Dead Prophet ghost take off the suit and put on Alcatras. Nice shit isnt it? Meant ironically again. They solved smart as always, with cut scene and done.

Why the fvck I have to find out whats happened in events between C1 and C2 via C3 articles which I found in the game whats happened to Prophet and what he doing all the time and where he been. This information and history I need to know before, not now when I finish this third game and I am on the end of journey.

First of all they come up with story and years after that they tape the logical things and story line. How clever and thoughftull.
K J S

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:17 am

Well said. I have simillar opinion like you. The story line is worthless. Alcatras doesnt say any fvcking word during all game. That remind my stupid game with Gordon Freeman. Only at the end he said: "They called me Prophet." How cool and epic zinger. Meant ironically. And thats all. Its svcks. The story line doesnt make any sense. There are holes in story like after impact of meteor.

No explanaition. No properly link to previous events. Just mess and shits, rumours and speculations about story. Aliens are different than previous part Crysis and nowhere is explanaition why they look like how they look like.

The big logical mistake is how the fvck they put the suit on the human. How the fvck Alcatrass dress with Prophet suit? Hmm. Nobody knows. And nobody cares? Nowhere is explanation or video. Why developers bother with this simple logical shit which is really important? To show us how the fvck Alcatras dress the suit.

I tell you how. Dead Prophet ghost take off the suit and put on Alcatras. Nice shit isnt it? Meant ironically again. They solved smart as always, with cut scene and done.

Why the fvck I have to find out whats happened in events between C1 and C2 via C3 articles which I found in the game whats happened to Prophet and what he doing all the time and where he been. This information and history I need to know before, not now when I finish this third game and I am on the end of journey.

First of all they come up with story and years after that they tape the logical things and story line. How clever and thoughftull.

You simply amaze me every time we meet in Crysis world.
wow.
I don't even want to argue.
Latino HeaT

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Whats your problem dude? We know each other? And I said story lines its shit not the game or MP. Thats different story.
Kelvin Diaz

Return to Crysis