Crysis 2 : You will never be Able to Play Crysis 2 again

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi.
Multiplayer has finished , because Gamespy Shutdown killed lots of games.
You can only play the Campaign now , enjoy .
Charlotte Henderson

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:15 am

PS : Can i get refund and how ?
Michael Korkia

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Only 131 days late, well done.

You can't get a refund for being a moron (if you bought the game after the shutdown) as on Steam and Origin you can see that MP is dead (on Steam it only shows singleplayer mode and on Origin there is a message if you go to game details).

There is NanoWars, and other people are trying to get C2 back to life, so take that "you will never be able to play again" shit with you and fvck off. It's not cool when people come to this forum and see this as the first thing related to their problem, while other people are busting their balls trying to get EA to do something, or even develop their own solution.
Marine x

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:05 am

So is it possible that we can play Crysis 2 Multiplayer ever again , or EA wont do anything ?
Emily Graham

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Read the damn topics before you write anything.

It already is possible to play this game without this pile of shit known as EA. But Crysis' community is too retarded to understand that it is up to them to make changes, and they don't want to play NanoWars cuz it's "different" even though it has been first published over a year ago and its dev team is still working on it.

I spoke with one of them and he said they have different versions of this game as well as patches they haven't released yet, and the game will still be developed further.

So my point is that since the game is in development and nobody wants it due to being similar to Crysis 3 we need to tell NanoWars' team to remove the unwanted stuff from it. I didn't play NanoWars before GameSpy shut down, but I know that the patch for the game that adds the C3 stuff was released after the shutdown, so I believe that before it happened NanoWars was like original C2.

And because of that, and the fact that is still being worked on (so fvcking tired of saying this) we can make a request to remove those damn things. Since a single patch added this it should be as simple for them to remove those files and re-release the game for us to download again.

But you're better off telling a 10 years old CoD fanboy that BF is better than convincing Crysis community that they can make that change.

PS - Change the topic's name. We don't want people seeing this shit first thing as they come to this forum.
Mandy Muir

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Whyyyyy? i want play Crysis 2 multiplayer (((( Am buy game for it....
KiiSsez jdgaf Benzler

Return to Crysis