CRYTEC SUXXX!

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:47 pm

I've bought every stupid crysis-game., but no one at this stupid company, that makes these games seems to care, that I can't complete crysis 3 because of a bug in one mission! There's maybe an EA-customer hotline, but no e-mail support for game-issues. Why would I call an overpriced hotline because of a problem in a game wich I already have payed? And why would I have to write a forum-text like this in english, although that's not my mother tongue? there's an country-option on this site but when you click on 'forum', you're automaticly get to the U.S.-site!
Crytec is from fu***ng germany (so am I), why can't they have a german website?
Laura Shipley

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 am

Welcome to the Crytek world :p Go to the EA support website and get onto a chat session with a support adviser, they won't be German either, chances are they will be Indian :p, but 50% of the time you will get someone who may help somewhat.
Vicky Keeler

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:49 pm

thnx, I will try...
Bones47

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:09 pm

At this point it won't matter because Crytek is not doing anything more with this game. There was a patch for that problem, so make sure you are up to date with the patches.
N3T4

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:56 am

At this point it won't matter because Crytek is not doing anything more with this game. There was a patch for that problem, so make sure you are up to date with the patches.

They tried to solve a problem with a problem.

Here is the scientific equation:
Problem+Problem= 2 Problems
Stacyia

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:51 am

no Sir you wrong:
crytek keep quiet = problem solved ?
butterfly

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 pm

no Sir you wrong:
crytek keep quiet = problem solved ?

I was referring to the patches.
IM NOT EASY

Return to Crysis