Crytek we need ADMIN TOOL !!!!

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 am

Crytek give us a ADMIN tool who is working !!!!
C3EAI is crashing servers LOL !
WTF crytek !?!?!?!?!?!
Wake up ! we pay for the game and for owr servers !!!!
Crytek mane is going to hell ( if didn't go already ) !!!
Players are leaving owr servers and game becouse of the lack in administration and passed only 10 days since cryleage is off line.

GIVE US THAT DAMN TOOL !!!!!
Gen Daley

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:19 am

Don't even bother asking them for such support. Probably they are busy with Ryse and other projects and they do not have the money/manpower to program such tool.

From what I hear from our team, our server does just fine with C3EAI.
We have noticed the server crashing issue with C2EAI back then, but it can be solved if you are not logged in the program continuously. If you spot a rule breaker or a cheater, log in, kick/ban the person, then disconnect the program from the server (log out of rcon).

Also, logged into the rcon continuously will result in an rcon freeze. You won't be able to connect to the server, although the server is just running fine. The only way to fix this is to restart the server, which is a bad way.

This is why I'm saying, that you should log out of the rcon after you are done getting rid of unwanted people on your server.
roxxii lenaghan

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 am

Thank you Sly , i already did that way ... but sometimes server crash. Not sure about it but from what i noticed when i alt+tab and i log in C3EAi , kick the unwanted , disconect , go back to game and server was crashed...boys sayd was already votekick started... can be a reason ?
Crytek don't need to put people or money in a new admin tool , it's enaf to give the info that Cryleague need so they will be back with their tool (the best around ).
joannARRGH

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:46 am

I have a small tool without many options but it does very well his job :
Kick and ban !

Small, so easy to use and you can let it turned on for long time without crashing server ;-)

But it is expensive !
I can sell it to you for 1000 $/month with 12 months obligation ^^

No ?!!! Oh ok ! Free for you dear admin-friends !
I will send you when i will go to home tonight :-)

But all rcon tool doesn't match same way with all different server hosting -(
Since Crysis 2, i had possibility to try several hosting like verygames, nfoservers, gamehosting, multiplaygameservers and i noticed that rcon command could more crash servers with certains hosting providers.

Today, i rent the 3 servers to only gamehosting with London location cause it accepts permanent rcon tool without making crash servers :-) (and also cause they are the less expansive since we have negociated ^^)

In memories, not possible with verygames and many crash too to multiplay hosting.
I remember it was very nice too with nfoservers (but servers locations too far from France so too high pings -()

For C3EAI, i use it today only for certains ways :

Change map/gamemode on a server, to know the id from a player reported for ban him using ban list in settings server or manage the reserved slots.
Thats all. Sure this tool make crashes when used for kick or ban !
Stop use it ! Just use the one i will sent to you soon -)
El Goose

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

Not sure about it but from what i noticed when i alt+tab and i log in C3EAi , kick the unwanted , disconect , go back to game and server was crashed...boys sayd was already votekick started... can be a reason ?

No. No matter Shadow.
No effects kicking while a call vote started.

Servers crash sometimes, it's a fact and hosting providers often can not do anything.
But if too many often crashes, so ask to him if he has an external (no rcon) health monitoring program to your server. If so, he can disable it and so decrease the crash risk possibility.
To try -)
Amy Siebenhaar

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Not sure about it but from what i noticed when i alt+tab and i log in C3EAi , kick the unwanted , disconect , go back to game and server was crashed...boys sayd was already votekick started... can be a reason ?

No. No matter Shadow.
No effects kicking while a call vote started.

Servers crash sometimes, it's a fact and hosting providers often can not do anything.
But if too many often crashes, so ask to him if he has an external (no rcon) health monitoring program to your server. If so, he can disable it and so decrease the crash risk possibility.
To try -)

Ok , i will see what can be done . Thank you :D
adame

Return to Crysis