CTD when fast travel

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 pm

hello guys, I need help to fix this Fast Travel Problem

Today i played this game without any crash, but when i add Oblivion Reloaded Mod, the game is crash when i use fast travel. After the loading screen show up, it crash.

Mod added today: Oblivion Reloaded, Oblivion Stuter Remover, MenuQue.

After i add the mod, i use fast travel from Frostcraige (that wizard home?) to Waterwork (forgot the name, but i want to meet the beggar to join thief guild). But because i forgot to find the gray fox topic from guard, i was going to market to sell some armor and talking to the guard about gray fox. When i use fast travel, the game Crashed.

I tried to find the crash log, but i dont know how. I tried to uncheck Oblivion Reloaded but the game crash because my save game already contain that mod, and i forgot to create a backup before. Y_Y

Spoiler

MerchantFriendsBuysStolen.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

OblivionReloaded.esp

OblivionReloadedArenaCombat.esp

I dont want to lose the character, because i play it for 3 day using a pure mage. Please help me Y_Y

Chavala

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:42 am

Try disable equipment mode or disable the OR purger

To disable Equipment Mode:
in Data\Obse\plugins\OblivionReloaded.ini Section [MAin] set EquipmentMode to 0

to disable purger:
in Data\Ini\OblivionReloadedESP.ini
Change "set ORLoaderQuest.Purger to 1" to "set ORLoaderQuest.Purger to 0"
Tamara Primo

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Also, use EngineBugFixes mod. Helps with a lot of CTDs.

sophie

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:54 pm

im already doing that before. Purger is 0 by default, so i change the equipmnet to 0. Still crashed.

done, still no effect.

I just remember, the crash started when i use an item from OblivionReloaded. Its Equipment Config when i click that item there is 3 menu option (combat, swim, sleep). after use that item the game start crashed. Even using sleep the game crashed when start loading.

Monika Fiolek

Post » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:12 am

Perhaps you should try Oblivion Reloaded thread then. Only make sure you read all the concerning documentation from OR.

Naomi Lastname

Return to IV - Oblivion