CURIE Won't Stay In Sanctuary

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Has anyone else had this problem with Curie? I take a different companion and tell her to go to Sanctuary. She immediately heads for Vault 81 instead. Even when we're already IN Sanctuary, she sprints away at top speed.

I haven't checked whether this happens on both characters yet, but it's darned odd that it happens at all.

Brandi Norton

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:16 am

That sounds funny as hell, man. :lmao:

Anyway, it's a bug. I checked the wiki page and found this-

Krista Belle Davis

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:23 pm

I think this is slightly inaccurate. For me, I didn't get the dialog with Curie until after I gave the cure to Dr. Forsythe. I gave him the cure, then talked to Curie before going to talk to Austin. Then I was able to send her to settlements as usual. With my first character I was never able to send her to a settlement.

I spent about three hours finding this workaround (before it was even on the Wiki page) and that's what I had to do. I tried initiating the dialog with her before handing over the cure, and just got the same passing comments she'd make prior to becoming available as a companion.

In any case, currently this is the only workaround for it that I'm aware of.

Syaza Ramali

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:26 am

Wow.

Well, thanks, but the fix is worse than the problem, since I just played through the Automaton storyline at the same time as playing through "Emergent Behavior" (I thought they sort of went together thematically) and I have no desire to replay it- especially since I have another character still to run through it. And I'm on console, so I can't use the alternate fix.

Guess I'll just wait for Bethesda to repair the bug....

Sylvia Luciani

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 am

I never had her do this until my current play through. Now no matter where I tell her to go, she just vanishes. Whats weird is I sent her to the Kingsport Lighthouse location. The number of people living there went from 3 to 4 meaning it was now counting her as a resident. But she is never there.

So being on the PC, I just prid her ID and move her to me when I want to take her as a follower.

BTW this all happened to me when preston got stuck as a follower despite me dismissing him. He no longer follows me now but for a while I had Preston and Curie tagging along.

Eve(G)

Return to Fallout 4