data error (cyclic reduadancy check)

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:32 pm

i got a new pc and i went two go put it in the pc and it was gooing good tell this window came up and said (file e:\bate2.cap data error (cyclic reduadancy check) and now my game will not run and it will not let me open that file need help have all the boxes and none of them work thay all say the same thing
jasminĪµ

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:01 pm

i got a new pc and i went two go put it in the pc and it was gooing good tell this window came up and said (file e:\bate2.cap data error (cyclic reduadancy check) and now my game will not run and it will not let me open that file need help have all the boxes and none of them work thay all say the same thing

A CRC Checksum error indicates a problem reading the disc. You'll need to attempt to clean the disc or if that fails buy a new copy.
Alexander Lee

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 pm

A CRC Checksum error indicates a problem reading the disc. You'll need to attempt to clean the disc or if that fails buy a new copy.

this douse this two every oblivion games ihave my disc looks like new and i have got a new one and now it is doing the same thing=.I HAVE 7 copyof the game that i have got from the store and the store will not tack the game back becouse it is open. is thers a way i can get a free download becouse iam getting sick of buying new copy every year or everytime i get a new pc
Joanne

Return to IV - Oblivion