# Days out of the Vault. A Diary.

Post » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:20 pm

I found pages from a diary going into detail about life out of a vault. The guy sounds out of his mind. I find new pages every so often, so if I find any more in the future, I'll be sure to post them on here.

Days out of the Vault....

Day 3 out of Vault:
I decided to start a diary of everything going on in this strange world that used to be my home town. Maybe I started this to help me cope with the change of everything. Maybe I started this to talk to myself. All I fully understand so far... is that I still hate this stupid floating piece of metal that my wife made me buy. He's yet to bring me that cup of coffee he said he was going to make me. I ask him how he feels about me and he has the nerve to say he's "unsure sir." Unsure? What I'm sure of is that if this make shift pipe gun had bullets, I would shoot him. Sir!
Day 5 out of Vault:
The stupid rusted metal floating blimp reminded me yesterday that I had a kid. I'm not even sure he was my really my kid! He looked nothing like me! I remember like it was yesterday that bloated metal would mockingly laugh at me and say "The similarities are impeckable sir! He has the same number of digits you possess!" I swear that wrinkled looking mini blob in a blanket looks like the milk man! I remember Codsworth saying how "Happy the misses was every time the milk man comes around." When I spoke to the 'misses' about it, she said he always comes in for coffee and stated that he "...had the best creamer in town.".... I hate her. Glad she's dead.
Day 8 out of the Vault:
I was lucky enough today to loot... er, recover, some ammo (actually only four bullets) out of this area close to home, or what's left of home. Started hearing gunshots off in the distance and was brave enough to stay the hell away from that area. Thanks to my bravery, I also found alot of old clothes, bobby pins, which hopefully will come in handy in the future once I can take a shower (tired of my hair getting in the way), and a bunch of bottlecaps! Man, I used to love collecting bottlecaps when I was a kid! Speaking of bottlecaps, a lady wandering around with a two headed burnt bison offered to trade with me.
I noticed she had ammo and I asked how much? When she said 5 bottlecaps per round, I laughed hysterically! I offered her some greenbacks instead, and she said that's "junk." JUNK! WOW, this world is either backwards or this woman is trying to take me for a ride! So I inquired instead about how much I can get for these clothes I found and a pair of goggles, just to see what she would say. When she said twelve bottlecaps I damn near pee'd my pants! Man I needed that laugh! I just walked away after that.
Day 11 out of the Vault:
I traded two pairs of clothes and those goggles today for seven bottle caps... I hate this world.
Day 13 out of the Vault:
Yesterday I found this German Shepard wandering around by the gas station. He's already taking a liking to me! What's even more awesome is that he is welll trained and can fetch stuff for me! As a joke I told the dog if there were any bad guys around, he starts sniffing a bit, then high tails it towards this giant, and I mean GIANT fly, and starts attacking it! I decided the dog needed backup, so I pull out my PVC pipe gun and take a shot at this giant flying monster bird, and miss. The sights must be off. No problem, I got ammo, I take another shot, and miss. Now this monster bird fly has friends coming to save the day for their friend that the dog just finished killing for me.
Realizing that the sight is off on the gun, I decide to use my bare hands to kill the reenforcements. I punched one of them and OH MY GOD IT'S AS HARD AS CONCRETE AND THEY DON'T STAGGER! On top of these things being giant monster bird concrete fortresses of death, there are now mutant sewer rat horses coming from out of the ground! So I aim at one of the mole horses and HIT IT.... AND IT KEEPS ON COMING AT ME! Not to mention now that this terrifying looking sewer dragon has brought it's family to make me their dinner! At this point I weigh my options, and RUN! I mean I high tail it out of there!
I take fifteen, maybe twenty steps before I realise I'm running out of breath. OH MY GOOD GOD BABY JESUS HATES ME! Before I know it, I'm being attacked from all angles. I have on one side these floating concrete wrecking balls from hell spitting at me, blurring my vision and making me not see clearly, and on the other side, I have these sewer demon spawns of Satan full of hate and anger, biting me from all directions! My mind can't take anymore and I pass out, I jolt back to reality facing the gas station. It was all just my mind going crazy, wandering I guess. Thank goodness! It felt so real! What's cool though is that once I snap out of my mind funk, I find this German Shepard wandering around by the gas station that looks just like the dog I jus..... OH [censored]!!!
Day 16 out of the Vault:
I hate this dog! I hate this dog! I hate this dog! He's always in the way! Well not always, but only when I'm in a CONFINED SPACE AND NEED TO MOVE! Can this dog get any more dumber? I try to push him out the way, but he doesn't budge. It's like he's a four legged hairy sandbag! He only moves after I punch him! Then after he finally gets the message, he walks away and looks at me with that happy stupid dog smile! I mean, I kinda feel bad when he looks at me like that after I punch him, but no I don't. I mean just a few minutes ago before I started writing this, he blocked the door way! I was so pissed off at him that I just looked him in the eyes, pointed towards the outside and said "Go there!" and he did! I mean is this dog just trying to get on my ner....... Oh ........ Oooh ...... Ooooooooooh... I'm-A-Di
Day 19 out of the Vault:
Today, I built up enough nerve to go to where I heard all the shooting from a few of days ago. What's amazed me is that they were still shooting. They must have a ton of ammo. I'm just hoping that they kill each other off before they use it all up. I see this guy peaking around the corner from where I hear the gun fight. He looks at me, I can't really see his face very well. All I see is a shadow. He says Hey, so I decide to approach him. He decided to run full sprint towards me, I'm thinking "Aw man cool! He's happy to see me! I made a new friend! =) " I'll never think that crap again because this hateful bag of flesh decided to get a running start just to punch me in the face... Hard! Now between the clarivoyant discovery of fighting the sewer rats & the Hindenburg sized flies, plus not to mention the stupid dog that kept getting in the way, I had enough! I'm full of anger and rage! So, I pull out my potato gun and damnit I empty everything I had into him.
It takes a moment for me to realize that I just killed another person. A human. A living person that is no longer living because I killed him with my potato gun that shoots out metal projectiles.... and I hit this man with many metal projectiles at point blank range in the chest repeatedly because he punched me in the face really really hard. And he's not getting up because he's spitting a ton of blood out of his back that he's laying on. Then I realize, there are no people around. No witnesses. Nobody to call the police or parametics. I'm in the Wild West, and I... am... GOD!!! WOW!!! The incredible rush that takes over my body is..... Incredible! The sheer joy of realizing that there are no consequences after dishing out justice with my own bare hands is, is.... like having six! I! Just! Had! six! After over 200 years! With a man! And his body! And liked it! Good... GOD!!! The radiation is cooking my brain! After a moment, a couple of, what I'm guessing to be his buddies, come from around the corner, and start shooting at me. Oh no... they want to... have six with MY BODY! NOOOO I won't let you violate me like I violated your friend you strangers! Stranger Danger!! No Daddy! I don't wanna skip school today! No Uncle Fred! I hate how your bread tastes!..... Uh, I wish this pencil had an eraser. I have issues. Anyways, um, I can't have six with their bodies, because, I'm out of bullets, so I RUN! I take fifteen, maybe twenty steps before I realise I'm running out of breath...... DAMNIT!!!!!
Laura Richards

Post » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:42 pm

OMG LOLOLOL Thanks for the laugh!!! That dude has issues... or maybe the messed up world has issues? :D Hope you find more diary pages!! :goodjob:

Joanne Crump

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:12 am

Thanks Agrona! Glad someone enjoyed it. :liplick: I'll see on my next day off if I can find some more pages! :goodjob:

Samantha Mitchell

Return to Fallout Series Discussion