Deadly Dragons addon Deadly Monsters and bashed patch

Post » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 am

Deadly Dragons has an addon Deadly Monsters which I find is great. It lets me, using the MCM menu, adjust the stats of various classes of NPC's in the game. So if adept is too easy but expert is too hard I can just tweak the health a little for all humanoids, or all undead, etc. You can tweak other things with it as well (escaping me now)

My question is this: BOSS when run sets bashed tags on deadly dragons, but it doesn't set anything on deadly monsters plugin. This plugin though works similarly to deadly dragons in that it makes changes to your leveled lists right? So should this be included in the bashed patch delev/relev? I would think it should be but I don't know.

From the readme:

The optional "Deadly Monsters" (DM) plugin is a similar tool to the primary Dragon stat modifiers. Only this plugin
effects humanoid races, monsters, and general animals. Same rules apply to this one, these settings are not
instantaneous and require you to move to a new area/cell for the changes to begin taking effect on new NPC's.

Brandon Bernardi

Post » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Deadly Dragons adds to/modify's the leveled lists for dragons, that's why it has a bash refference in BOSS. The DM plugin does no such thing, and therefore a bash tag is unnecessary.
Nikki Hype

Post » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:31 am

Ok great thanks!
JUan Martinez

Return to V - Skyrim