dlc rotation

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:17 am

Make the dlc free. I paid for it and don't care if others get it for free as long as we can play it. Just make it so that they don't get the rhino or claw. F it, just give everyone the whole damn thing. The game is dead weight but if you open the gates to freedom maybe, just maybe, our numbers will go up. Do something crytek, ea, some body freaking do something. Ahhhhhh!
Emily Jeffs

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Make the dlc free. I paid for it and don't care if others get it for free as long as we can play it. Just make it so that they don't get the rhino or claw. F it, just give everyone the whole damn thing. The game is dead weight but if you open the gates to freedom maybe, just maybe, our numbers will go up. Do something crytek, ea, some body freaking do something. Ahhhhhh!

Not gonna happen
Stryke Force

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:37 am

Sadly it won't happen. Probably my favourite maps in the game and no one can even play them in public matches. :(
Tasha Clifford

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 am

Yeah, it's a pity, specially for console players. On PC we have been meeting in the DLC maps for some weekends, not full servers, but enough players to have fun.
e.Double

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Yeah, it's a pity, specially for console players. On PC we have been meeting in the DLC maps for some weekends, not full servers, but enough players to have fun.

I love and hate playing DLC. I love the modes but I get OHKed 24/7.
YO MAma

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 am

I share the same experience. I loved to play the modes but the community was a nightmare in Team Possession. Either the players didn't go for the objective or everyone spammed Rhino. And Frenzy was dead almost always when I checked so I couldn't just switch from Team Possession to Frenzy. <_<
Causon-Chambers

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:13 pm

I share the same experience. I loved to play the modes but the community was a nightmare in Team Possession. Either the players didn't go for the objective or everyone spammed Rhino. And Frenzy was dead almost always when I checked so I couldn't just switch from Team Possession to Frenzy. <_<

I prefer Frenzy coz nobody can be a noob. Frenzy is a good determination of skill and/or addiction.
Miragel Ginza

Return to Crysis