Does anyone use Wrye Flash?

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm

I can't get FWE, MMM, Project Beauty, WMK, Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch, and DaRN UI to work together in Wrye Flash.

Does anyone here use Wrye Flash and have those mods installed? I could really use some help getting it to work. I understand how to use BAIN and make the Bashed Patch but something isn't working right.

Thanks.
Ebony Lawson

Post » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:08 am

Only one I am not sure on is the Unofficial Patch, as it is typically not recommended to use it as it was not maintained (you would want to manually edit it some if you intend to use it), but the rest should be able to work fine with FLASH (I use all of them other than UFO3P). I suggest using BOSS in tandem with FLASH (it will add tags so the merging goes better), and making sure you have all the appropriate FOIP files for the mods so they can play nice (covers a number of conflicts outright and helps things play nice).
Aaron Clark

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Only one I am not sure on is the Unofficial Patch, as it is typically not recommended to use it as it was not maintained (you would want to manually edit it some if you intend to use it), but the rest should be able to work fine with FLASH (I use all of them other than UFO3P). I suggest using BOSS in tandem with FLASH (it will add tags so the merging goes better), and making sure you have all the appropriate FOIP files for the mods so they can play nice (covers a number of conflicts outright and helps things play nice).

Do you use any FOIP patches for MMM, FWE, EVE, etc.?

I'm not sure how to go about installing the said files. Do I install FWE, MMM, EVE, Project Beauty, and WMK with BAIN, then instal the FOIP patches after? Or merge the patches with the file it belongs to to the same archive?

Also when I run BOSS it usually messes things up, I just use the load order on the FOIP Nexus post.
Jessica Colville

Post » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 am

BOSS should not mess anything up, never has for me. All it should do is get the mods into the best possible LO for you, add some tags to the mods that Flash can use when making the bashed patch, and tell you little notes about the files too (like required files and such). I HIGHLY recommend it.

In regards to FOIP and the series of mods, I would recommend this.

Install your major mods (FWE, MMM, EVE, PB, & WMK). Go to Nexus and search FOIP. Download the assorted patches you need and install them (note the EVE ones on Nexus are out of date, I will link to them for you in a second - also, the PB one you want is with the MMM ones I believe). Then go and grab the http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1119869-relz-marts-mutant-mod-10-rc-61/page__st__100__p__16677278#entry16677278 and install it, and then finally grab your EVE Patches http://www.megaupload.com/?d=752S4RMQ and http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NG1YEAHI and install them.

Now, you want to run BOSS on the list, it should sort it up for you. Make sure to read through the output page for useful information regarding the files. At this point, you are probably safe to build your Bashed Patch, but you may want to pop back with your LO listing for us to look at, since these major mods seem to confuse many folks in regards to what should be used when.

Any more questions, keep them coming
Hella Beast

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm installing it all right now, will post back if I run in to more problems, but thank you so much Red,

much appreciated.
Katie Pollard

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I've used it with those and similar mods, including the unofficial patch. The trick is that you should ignore the bashed patch entirely and use the existing compatibility patches. You can do a lot without a merged or bashed patch. Do use the Installers tab, do use BOSS, just don't ignore tags and the bashed patch.
^_^

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:18 pm

You just contradicted yourself. You say "The trick is that you should ignore the bashed patch entirely" then next sentence say "do use BOSS, just don't ignore tags and the bashed patch".

For a newbie that is only going to be a very frustrating thing to read.

To the Original Poster - what is meant by "I can't get FWE, MMM, Project Beauty, WMK, Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch, and DaRN UI to work together in Wrye Flash." Can't work how? What goes wrong. The devil is in the details.

There is only one esp that can be merged into bash from FOIP called Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp that should be kept active anyway. All the rest can be merged if bash will let them.

It can and does all work with bash:
Spoiler
Active Mod Files:00  fallout3.esm01  anchorage.esm02  thepitt.esm03  streetlights.esm04  brokensteel.esm05  pointlookout.esm06  zeta.esm07  unofficial fallout 3 patch.esm  [Version 1.2.0]08  inventory access.esm09  imcn.esm0A  destruction.esm0B  pointlookout-followersgettogo.esm  [Version 2.]0C  impervious power armour.esm0D  craft.esm0E  calibr.esm  [Version 1.4]0F  xcalibr.esm10  xcalibruniverse.esm11  project beauty.esm12  refurbishes [all].esm13  cubeexperimental (en).esm14  fo3 wanderers edition - main file.esm15  mart's mutant mod.esm16  companion core.esm17  companion share & recruit.esm18  robco certified v2.esm19  wasteland whisperer v2.esm1A  enhanced weather - rain and snow.esm1B  Xepha's Dynamic Weather.esm1C  dcinteriors_comboedition.esm1D  zumbs' overhauled real time security.esm1E  ss master file.esm1F  ambient temperature.esm20  unofficial fallout 3 patch - operation anchorage.esp  [Version 1.2.0]21  unofficial fallout 3 patch - the pitt.esp  [Version 1.2.0]22  unofficial fallout 3 patch - broken steel.esp  [Version 1.2.0]23  unofficial fallout 3 patch - point lookout.esp  [Version 1.2.0]24  unofficial fallout 3 patch - mothership zeta.esp  [Version 1.2.0]25  firelightfix.esp26  darnifieduif3.esp27  ambient temperature hud.esp**  Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp**  Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp28  dynamiccrosshair.esp29  dof-purelow.esp2A  tincancrafting.esp  [Version 2.0]2B  craft - energyammo.esp2C  calibrxmerchant.esp2D  lmdexpandedhotkeysfo3.esp  [Version 0.6]2E  princess better prompts v1pt1.esp++  Zombie Sounds V2.esp++  GeneratorSound.esp2F  moshman's wasteland ambiance.esp30  galaxynewsradio100[m].esp31  radioblues.esp32  war_radio.esp  [Version 1.1]33  people_radio.esp34  invasionradio.esp35  kbatradio.esp36  vtap25.esp37  ghostradio.esp38  mutantradio.esp39  lookoutradio.esp3A  radiotenpenny.esp3B  radio stutter fix.esp3C  radiohotkey.esp3D  radiohotkey_radiobluesaddon.esp3E  tcos.esp3F  conelrad 640-1240.esp40  existence2.0.esp41  upp - pack 1.esp42  upp - pack 2.esp43  upp - experience perks.esp44  upp  - quest perks.esp45  prewar book titles and perks.esp46  combat style perks.esp47  notsofast.esp  [Version 1.07]48  heirapparent.esp  [Version 1.73]49  regulators.esp4A  nightmarerealm.esp4B  tubrrcompound.esp4C  stealth kills enabled.esp++  Stealth Kills Enabled - Pitt Compatibility.esp4D  echo_batterycharger.esp4E  householdwaterpurifier.esp4F  blackwolf backpack.esp50  gunnysack.esp  [Version 1.3]51  1animated nightvision goggles.esp52  fnvfov.esp53  xepha's radial blurred zoom.esp54  down under.esp  [Version 1.0]55  expanded megaton house v3.esp56  maintenanceshed.esp  [Version 1.3]57  merc.esp58  moremapmarkers.esp59  maxlevelworkaround-hp-bs.esp5A  wastelandmastery.esp5B  skillcheck.esp5C  treasure maps_underground.esp5D  treasure maps_secrets of the wasteland.esp5E  treasure maps_bobblehead edition.esp5F  treasure maps_a fist full of caps.esp++  Destruction - Main.esp60  destruction - main - statics.esp++  Destruction - DLC.esp61  destruction - dlc - statics.esp62  busworldv1.05d.esp63  bzArmour.esp64  ss enhanced combat maneuvers.esp65  mtc wasteland travellers.esp  [Version 2.0]66  dcinteriors_dlc_collectables.esp67  rivet city realignment.esp68  megalight.esp++  WastelandRecovery5.esp69  movinonup3.0.esp6A  canterbury estates 0.8 beta.esp6B  fo3 wanderers edition - main file.esp6C  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc anchorage.esp6D  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc the pitt.esp6E  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc broken steel.esp6F  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc point lookout.esp70  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc mothership zeta.esp71  fo3 wanderers edition - alternate travel.esp++  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp72  fo3 wanderers edition - optional vats realtime.esp++  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty.esp++  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty (Followers Enhanced).esp73  fo3 quest patch - fwe + bs.esp74  weaponmodkits.esp75  weaponmodkits - fwe master release.esp76  weaponmodkits - operationanchorage.esp77  weaponmodkits - thepitt.esp78  weaponmodkits - brokensteel.esp79  weaponmodkits - pointlookout.esp7A  weaponmodkits - zeta.esp7B  alexscorpion's  and weijiesen's smoking fun.esp++  Echo_UseBothGloves.esp7C  solarscorcher.esp7D  tactical weapons by grs frederyck.esp7E  zl-acr.esp7F  zl-svd-calibr.esp80  missinguniqueweapons-enhanced.esp++  InverseCombatKnife.esp81  playing with firepower.esp82  dogmeat leather armor - craft.esp83  dragonskin tactical outfit.esp84  dragonskinbonuspack.esp85  powered power armor.esp86  ppa - operation anchorage.esp87  ppa - broken steel.esp88  ppa - the pitt.esp89  ppa - mothership zeta.esp8A  ppa - fwe.esp++  PPA - IMCN.esp8B  stealthboy recon armor - craft.esp8C  autogates.esp8D  calibr ammo schematics - craft.esp8E  craft improvised weaponry.esp8F  craft improvised weaponry - unmodeled.esp90  dogmeatessentialmodv1.2.esp91  move-dogmeat.esp++  DogmeatStealth.esp++  ZORTS - Custom HP - FWE.esp92  zorts - disable fwe activate.esp93  companion core dlc addon.esp94  wasteland whisperer v2 broken steel addon.esp95  robco certified v2 mechanist's edition.esp96  robco certified v2 zeta addon.esp97  mr smith's scrapyard.esp++  tubURP.esp++  ThePitt-NoFireFollowers.esp98  weaponmodkits-unique.esp++  YX33A WMK MUW E WMK U Patch.esp99  immersivehealth.esp9A  falloutfood.esp++  FalloutFoods - FWE Master Release.esp**  Gunfire Sound Range Increased.esp9B  eve.esp9C  eve operation anchorage.esp9D  eve - fwe master release.esp++  EVE - FWE Master Release (Follower Enhanced).esp++  EVE Anchorage - FWE DLC Anchorage.esp++  EVE - FWE with WeaponModKits.esp9E  mart's mutant mod.esp9F  mart's mutant mod - dlc anchorage.espA0  mart's mutant mod - dlc the pitt.espA1  mart's mutant mod - dlc broken steel.esp++  Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.espA2  mart's mutant mod - dlc zeta.espA3  mart's mutant mod - fwe master release.espA4  Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp++  Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + Project Beauty.espA5  mysteriouswoman_corsetntrousers.espA6  imp's more complex needs.espA7  imcn - 5 dlc merged.espA8  imcn - fwe compatibility and ingestibles.espA9  imcn - mmm meats, bloods, and eyeballs.espAA  imcn - ambient temperature.espAB  flashlight-los.esp++  T3T_MiscItemIcons.esp++  ACRForFWE.esp++  SVDForFWE.esp++  DTOForFWE.espAC  zumbs' smaller condition effect on item value.espAD  gifts4kids.espAE  ntfs.espAF  phalanx-obedient-dogmeat.esp++  lessviewdistance.esp++  PiPBoy Light Range x4.esp++  PiPBoy Yellow Light.espB0  enhanced weather - rainbows.espB1  enhanced weather - weather sounds in interiors.espB2  realistic interior lighting.espB3  realistic interior lighting - bs.espB4  realistic interior lighting - oa.espB5  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main.espB6  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Anchorage.espB7  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - The Pitt.espB8  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Broken Steel.espB9  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Point Lookout.espBA  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Rain.espBB  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorm.espBC  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Dynamic Sneak Bonus.espBD  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Green Tint Remover.espBE  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorms Damage Armor.espBF  robco certified v2 omnipatch.esp++  RobCo Certified v2 Impervious FWE.espC0  xcalibruniverse.espC1  xcalibr - alternative path.espC2  xcalibruniverse - wmk.espC3  xcalibruniverse_fwe_fps.esp++  xCALIBRammo_FWE.esp++  frederyck+FWE+xCALIBR.espC4  tubunarfwe.espC5  tubunarcombatfwe.espC6  bashed patch, 0.esp

Catharine Krupinski

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

I've used it with those and similar mods, including the unofficial patch. The trick is that you should ignore the bashed patch entirely and use the existing compatibility patches. You can do a lot without a merged or bashed patch. Do use the Installers tab, do use BOSS, just don't ignore tags and the bashed patch.

Well do you have a heavily modded game? I think once you get as many mods as I have installed you need to use the Bashed Patch, but that's just my opinion- if you have a lot of mods and your game works fine without the Patch then I stand corrected.
Laura-Jayne Lee

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 pm

You just contradicted yourself. You say "The trick is that you should ignore the bashed patch entirely" then next sentence say "do use BOSS, just don't ignore tags and the bashed patch".

For a newbie that is only going to be a very frustrating thing to read.

To the Original Poster - what is meant by "I can't get FWE, MMM, Project Beauty, WMK, Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch, and DaRN UI to work together in Wrye Flash." Can't work how? What goes wrong. The devil is in the details.

There is only one esp that can be merged into bash from FOIP called Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp that should be kept active anyway. All the rest can be merged if bash will let them.

It can and does all work with bash:
Spoiler
Active Mod Files:00  fallout3.esm01  anchorage.esm02  thepitt.esm03  streetlights.esm04  brokensteel.esm05  pointlookout.esm06  zeta.esm07  unofficial fallout 3 patch.esm  [Version 1.2.0]08  inventory access.esm09  imcn.esm0A  destruction.esm0B  pointlookout-followersgettogo.esm  [Version 2.]0C  impervious power armour.esm0D  craft.esm0E  calibr.esm  [Version 1.4]0F  xcalibr.esm10  xcalibruniverse.esm11  project beauty.esm12  refurbishes [all].esm13  cubeexperimental (en).esm14  fo3 wanderers edition - main file.esm15  mart's mutant mod.esm16  companion core.esm17  companion share & recruit.esm18  robco certified v2.esm19  wasteland whisperer v2.esm1A  enhanced weather - rain and snow.esm1B  Xepha's Dynamic Weather.esm1C  dcinteriors_comboedition.esm1D  zumbs' overhauled real time security.esm1E  ss master file.esm1F  ambient temperature.esm20  unofficial fallout 3 patch - operation anchorage.esp  [Version 1.2.0]21  unofficial fallout 3 patch - the pitt.esp  [Version 1.2.0]22  unofficial fallout 3 patch - broken steel.esp  [Version 1.2.0]23  unofficial fallout 3 patch - point lookout.esp  [Version 1.2.0]24  unofficial fallout 3 patch - mothership zeta.esp  [Version 1.2.0]25  firelightfix.esp26  darnifieduif3.esp27  ambient temperature hud.esp**  Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp**  Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp28  dynamiccrosshair.esp29  dof-purelow.esp2A  tincancrafting.esp  [Version 2.0]2B  craft - energyammo.esp2C  calibrxmerchant.esp2D  lmdexpandedhotkeysfo3.esp  [Version 0.6]2E  princess better prompts v1pt1.esp++  Zombie Sounds V2.esp++  GeneratorSound.esp2F  moshman's wasteland ambiance.esp30  galaxynewsradio100[m].esp31  radioblues.esp32  war_radio.esp  [Version 1.1]33  people_radio.esp34  invasionradio.esp35  kbatradio.esp36  vtap25.esp37  ghostradio.esp38  mutantradio.esp39  lookoutradio.esp3A  radiotenpenny.esp3B  radio stutter fix.esp3C  radiohotkey.esp3D  radiohotkey_radiobluesaddon.esp3E  tcos.esp3F  conelrad 640-1240.esp40  existence2.0.esp41  upp - pack 1.esp42  upp - pack 2.esp43  upp - experience perks.esp44  upp  - quest perks.esp45  prewar book titles and perks.esp46  combat style perks.esp47  notsofast.esp  [Version 1.07]48  heirapparent.esp  [Version 1.73]49  regulators.esp4A  nightmarerealm.esp4B  tubrrcompound.esp4C  stealth kills enabled.esp++  Stealth Kills Enabled - Pitt Compatibility.esp4D  echo_batterycharger.esp4E  householdwaterpurifier.esp4F  blackwolf backpack.esp50  gunnysack.esp  [Version 1.3]51  1animated nightvision goggles.esp52  fnvfov.esp53  xepha's radial blurred zoom.esp54  down under.esp  [Version 1.0]55  expanded megaton house v3.esp56  maintenanceshed.esp  [Version 1.3]57  merc.esp58  moremapmarkers.esp59  maxlevelworkaround-hp-bs.esp5A  wastelandmastery.esp5B  skillcheck.esp5C  treasure maps_underground.esp5D  treasure maps_secrets of the wasteland.esp5E  treasure maps_bobblehead edition.esp5F  treasure maps_a fist full of caps.esp++  Destruction - Main.esp60  destruction - main - statics.esp++  Destruction - DLC.esp61  destruction - dlc - statics.esp62  busworldv1.05d.esp63  bzArmour.esp64  ss enhanced combat maneuvers.esp65  mtc wasteland travellers.esp  [Version 2.0]66  dcinteriors_dlc_collectables.esp67  rivet city realignment.esp68  megalight.esp++  WastelandRecovery5.esp69  movinonup3.0.esp6A  canterbury estates 0.8 beta.esp6B  fo3 wanderers edition - main file.esp6C  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc anchorage.esp6D  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc the pitt.esp6E  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc broken steel.esp6F  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc point lookout.esp70  fo3 wanderers edition - dlc mothership zeta.esp71  fo3 wanderers edition - alternate travel.esp++  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp72  fo3 wanderers edition - optional vats realtime.esp++  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty.esp++  FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty (Followers Enhanced).esp73  fo3 quest patch - fwe + bs.esp74  weaponmodkits.esp75  weaponmodkits - fwe master release.esp76  weaponmodkits - operationanchorage.esp77  weaponmodkits - thepitt.esp78  weaponmodkits - brokensteel.esp79  weaponmodkits - pointlookout.esp7A  weaponmodkits - zeta.esp7B  alexscorpion's  and weijiesen's smoking fun.esp++  Echo_UseBothGloves.esp7C  solarscorcher.esp7D  tactical weapons by grs frederyck.esp7E  zl-acr.esp7F  zl-svd-calibr.esp80  missinguniqueweapons-enhanced.esp++  InverseCombatKnife.esp81  playing with firepower.esp82  dogmeat leather armor - craft.esp83  dragonskin tactical outfit.esp84  dragonskinbonuspack.esp85  powered power armor.esp86  ppa - operation anchorage.esp87  ppa - broken steel.esp88  ppa - the pitt.esp89  ppa - mothership zeta.esp8A  ppa - fwe.esp++  PPA - IMCN.esp8B  stealthboy recon armor - craft.esp8C  autogates.esp8D  calibr ammo schematics - craft.esp8E  craft improvised weaponry.esp8F  craft improvised weaponry - unmodeled.esp90  dogmeatessentialmodv1.2.esp91  move-dogmeat.esp++  DogmeatStealth.esp++  ZORTS - Custom HP - FWE.esp92  zorts - disable fwe activate.esp93  companion core dlc addon.esp94  wasteland whisperer v2 broken steel addon.esp95  robco certified v2 mechanist's edition.esp96  robco certified v2 zeta addon.esp97  mr smith's scrapyard.esp++  tubURP.esp++  ThePitt-NoFireFollowers.esp98  weaponmodkits-unique.esp++  YX33A WMK MUW E WMK U Patch.esp99  immersivehealth.esp9A  falloutfood.esp++  FalloutFoods - FWE Master Release.esp**  Gunfire Sound Range Increased.esp9B  eve.esp9C  eve operation anchorage.esp9D  eve - fwe master release.esp++  EVE - FWE Master Release (Follower Enhanced).esp++  EVE Anchorage - FWE DLC Anchorage.esp++  EVE - FWE with WeaponModKits.esp9E  mart's mutant mod.esp9F  mart's mutant mod - dlc anchorage.espA0  mart's mutant mod - dlc the pitt.espA1  mart's mutant mod - dlc broken steel.esp++  Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.espA2  mart's mutant mod - dlc zeta.espA3  mart's mutant mod - fwe master release.espA4  Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp++  Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + Project Beauty.espA5  mysteriouswoman_corsetntrousers.espA6  imp's more complex needs.espA7  imcn - 5 dlc merged.espA8  imcn - fwe compatibility and ingestibles.espA9  imcn - mmm meats, bloods, and eyeballs.espAA  imcn - ambient temperature.espAB  flashlight-los.esp++  T3T_MiscItemIcons.esp++  ACRForFWE.esp++  SVDForFWE.esp++  DTOForFWE.espAC  zumbs' smaller condition effect on item value.espAD  gifts4kids.espAE  ntfs.espAF  phalanx-obedient-dogmeat.esp++  lessviewdistance.esp++  PiPBoy Light Range x4.esp++  PiPBoy Yellow Light.espB0  enhanced weather - rainbows.espB1  enhanced weather - weather sounds in interiors.espB2  realistic interior lighting.espB3  realistic interior lighting - bs.espB4  realistic interior lighting - oa.espB5  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main.espB6  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Anchorage.espB7  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - The Pitt.espB8  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Broken Steel.espB9  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Point Lookout.espBA  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Rain.espBB  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorm.espBC  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Dynamic Sneak Bonus.espBD  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Green Tint Remover.espBE  Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Sandstorms Damage Armor.espBF  robco certified v2 omnipatch.esp++  RobCo Certified v2 Impervious FWE.espC0  xcalibruniverse.espC1  xcalibr - alternative path.espC2  xcalibruniverse - wmk.espC3  xcalibruniverse_fwe_fps.esp++  xCALIBRammo_FWE.esp++  frederyck+FWE+xCALIBR.espC4  tubunarfwe.espC5  tubunarcombatfwe.espC6  bashed patch, 0.esp

I meant something was going wrong in the install of said mods because when I started up the game the menu didn't come up, it was just the loading screens/slide intro thing.

I got that working now, I just have to play the game and see if the random CTD's still occur. They were before all the time when I used FOMM, so that's why I redid everything in Wrye Flash.

EDIT: Do you know where I can find a working link for xCALIBR stuff, or Book Of Earache?
Sakura Haruno

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Typo. I meant to repeat that you shouldn't worry about the bashed patch.

Well do you have a heavily modded game?

No, but if the OP is using the mods he lists and not much else, neither does he. All of these big-name mods have been made compatible with each other without patching/merging.
Lizs

Post » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 am

Well it sounds like it was an issue with Darn most likely.

I reported in the Wrye Bash thread that recent versions of BAIN are not annealing xml files appropriately - so that has been reported. So if you had been messing with unified HUD or Revelation with Darn that could cause issues. I changed out a few Oblivion Darn versions and had to end up removing by hand then installing Darn over again to fix.

If that is the issue and you did swap out xml files then having a solid example for the bash team to work with would likely help. If not then glad you got it working.

OnmyojiOmn-
Well yes FWE/MMM/FOIP and eve and WMK were made to work together but even then you need a merged patch - the bashed patch is a better merged patch, so why not use it - especially if you have gone as far as installing Wrye Flash and using BAIN?

Project Beauty is just plain better implemented with a bashed patch. Even Delmer of FWE admitted that.

I really don't see the point of the advice to not use it. It isn't that complicated after the first few times.
Joey Avelar

Return to Fallout 3