DroPxShoT's Frag Movies

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/DroPxShoT1

Contains videos of my days of Crysis 1 and Crysis Wars. Hope you enjoy! And more to come!
Red Sauce

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:40 pm

I hope so.

Btw you called XerRaz a noob on one of your videos. Not true at all.
Quick Draw

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:55 pm

I didn't call him a noob.... He insulted me on a frag movie? The guys that responded to his comment called him a noob, if you look at my comments I simply said I don't play crysis 1 anymore and said he wasn't around when I was.

P.S. Currently working on one last Crysis Wars frag movie, and then off to Crysis 2 for me! :P
Juan Suarez

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 am

I didn't call him a noob.... He insulted me on a frag movie? The guys that responded to his comment called him a noob, if you look at my comments I simply said I don't play crysis 1 anymore and said he wasn't around when I was.

P.S. Currently working on one last Crysis Wars frag movie, and then off to Crysis 2 for me! :P

So you actually look forward to this game? I am glad I am not the only pro who does. Hope to see you there and I will subscribe to your channel.
Killer McCracken

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:53 pm

I am not so sure about C2... doesn't feel like good ol Crysis but we shall see how it is on the PC. I tried playing the Xbox version but I hate using a controller so there was no point.
louise tagg

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:44 am

I am waiting for the pc demo. I hope you can still use strafe effectively.
Sami Blackburn

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:42 am

So you actually look forward to this game? I am glad I am not the only pro who does. Hope to see you there and I will subscribe to your channel.

I'm not pro, in this game you have all good players, but it's up to the player to find his skill anyone can get good just got to find your skill. I'm no pro I'm just another player that enjoys competitions in ESL and making videos (:

But thanks man
Len swann

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Same man. I'm not "pro" either, but I am good; I just hope I can dominate the game by simply strafing like in crysis 1.
Amie Mccubbing

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:33 am

Good Luck with it man, Crysis 2 will be big change for me since Crysis 1 and Crysis Wars is all I know :D So it might take me a few days to get the hang of it.
Lucy

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:53 pm

I think I'll be joining you guys in the move to C2. It looks to be a very different game, and there are things that I will miss from Crysis 1 and Crysis wars. However, I think there are some major improvements in other areas that will make this game very worth while in its own regard.

I hate to see strafe jumping gone in C2 as it is my favorite thing about C1 and Cwars...I might be just another noob without it. I'm a bit concerned about some of the other control issues as they seem a bit limiting. I also hate to see powerstruggle get the ax, but I think the new tactical game modes will fit the style of the game better anyway.

Team play seems to be more of a focus, but we shall see how well that correlates into gameplay. The new module/rank system is a mixed bag for me...on one hand it creates an imbalance for new players who haven't unlocked anything against the old players who have alot of extra tools. On the other hand, once you unlock everything, each match will be balanced better because you jump into the match on equal ground with the other players in the server instead of having to wait to get the good weapons. This was definitely an issue with powerstruggle in C1 and wars.

Heck, the rejuvenation of player base will be a huge improvement immediately. Hopefully Crytek will continue to address balance issues as I'm sure there will be some with all of the modules and perks being implemented. All and all I'm cautiously optimistic about the potential of this game...while trying to keep in mind that it is a different game and that we lose some things we love but hopefully gain more than we lose.
Nick Tyler

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Crysis 1 is still going well regarding the community (lasts longer than COD anyway). Crysis 2 I think will just be a fun game. Beware though. A lot of players who were good at crysis 1 are getting owned in crysis 2. It has a different style of play.

Btw strafe jumping is only good if you know how to aim.
Elea Rossi

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Yeah it was good guys. Thanks for enjoying my videos I have more to come.
Fanny Rouyé

Return to Crysis