Edited version of Tel Uvirith Underground?

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 am

Does anyone know of (or have personal version that they'd be willing to share) a version of this mod that removes the NPC head replacer dependency? If not, is there a way I could do it myself? Thanks!

The Mod is "Tel Uvirith Underground" http://mw.modhistory.com/download-31-9509

Hot

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:29 am

Uhm... what's wrong with the one I PMed you?
Sandeep Khatkar

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:18 pm

There are two different mods I thought:

-subterranean tel uvirith

-uvirith underground

One as made around 2004 and the other about 7 years later. They're both on MMH. I thought they were different. Is one just a later version of the other? If so sorry for the misunderstanding! Just wanted to try and use both to see if I could add them to my telvanni mod list :P

Thanks again for sending me the first one :)
Lauren Dale

Post » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:47 pm

I think the "uvirith underground" has more cells involved, more conflicts, needs cleaning of duplicated scripts from Tribunal.
The reference to the missing master "New Npc Replacer 3.50 (bloodmoon version).esm" can be easily deleted from Mash, just untick the .esm name and save.

The "subterranean tel uvirith" seems a more mature/less conflicting version and changes mostly the "Tel Uvirith, Subterranean Caves" cell and should be more compatible with everything else

I don't think they are really meant to be compatible each other as both change the same "Tel Uvirith, Subterranean Caves" interior

EDIT - actually, they change a lot of other "same-name" cells so my vote is more and more for "subterranean tel uvirith"
Emily Shackleton

Return to III - Morrowind