elder scrolls v guild ideas

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 am

i think a good idea for the new elder scrolls game would be to have it so theres different sects and guilds that you can choose from as compared to the same old ones(fighters guild, mages guild ect) and you can join either side of the guild which fits your morales such as helping the mages guild stop the necromancers or you can choose to help the necromancers take over the mages guild. or like in oblivion you can choose to be in the fighters guild or work for the blackwood company and you would get more pay if you worked for the blackwood comapny but all the fighters guild members would shun you and hate you. i think this would probably help people feel like they have more control over there characters and what happens in the game. another cool example that would be badass would be if you could be a werewolf or vampire in the next game and if the werewolves and vampires are enemies and both have a guild and they have different quest lines. just imagine your a werewolf and your guild leader tells you that he wants you to kill a cave full of vampires or something and you and a couple people turn into a werewolf(bloodmoon ftw) and go out for the hunt(the quest i just gave sounded pretty lame but in the right hands they could create a [censored]in epic quest lol) tell me what you guys think
Rik Douglas

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 pm

i think a good idea for the new elder scrolls game would be to have it so theres different sects and guilds that you can choose from as compared to the same old ones(fighters guild, mages guild ect) and you can join either side of the guild which fits your morales such as helping the mages guild stop the necromancers or you can choose to help the necromancers take over the mages guild. or like in oblivion you can choose to be in the fighters guild or work for the blackwood company and you would get more pay if you worked for the blackwood comapny but all the fighters guild members would shun you and hate you. i think this would probably help people feel like they have more control over there characters and what happens in the game. another cool example that would be badass would be if you could be a werewolf or vampire in the next game and if the werewolves and vampires are enemies and both have a guild and they have different quest lines. just imagine your a werewolf and your guild leader tells you that he wants you to kill a cave full of vampires or something and you and a couple people turn into a werewolf(bloodmoon ftw) and go out for the hunt(the quest i just gave sounded pretty lame but in the right hands they could create a [censored]in epic quest lol) tell me what you guys think

There's already a thread about this.

:shrug:

My advice is you copy and paste it there and then get this one closed.
Haley Merkley

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:52 am

Also if you split your post up in several paragraphs more people will read it, a wall of text is not very pleasant to read. :)
Mariaa EM.

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 am

[quote name='povuholo' date='Jan 18 2010, 07:13 PM' post='15546623']
Also if you split your post up in several paragraphs more people will read it, a wall of text is not very pleasant to read. :)
[/quote'
ite how the hell do i delete this lol
Adam Baumgartner

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:25 am

Don't worry about the post. Oh, and are you new? If so, welcome to the forums! Have a cookie. :cookie:

Now, either find a moderator or just sit back for a while and wait. These threads are usually taken care of quickly.
Nick Pryce

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 am

Don't worry about the post. Oh, and are you new? If so, welcome to the forums! Have a cookie. :cookie:

Now, either find a moderator or just sit back for a while and wait. These threads are usually taken care of quickly.

thanks for the support man i always hate joining a new forum and looking like a a [censored] lol
Hot

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:36 am

thanks for the support man i always hate joining a new forum and looking like a a [censored] lol

Hey, no problem. I know the feeling. :)
Rebecca Dosch

Post » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am

Welcome to the forum, but let's use the correct topic for this discussion. :)

http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=1068896
Beth Belcher

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion