Re-Enchanting Problems

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:20 am

Going to keep this short & simple.......I've been having some serious issues with two enchantment effects I created for my game, which are meant to be direct copies of the enchantment effects "Otar's Will" (Resist Fire, Frost, and Shock), and "Skein of Magnus"/"Power of Saarthal"/"Scholastic Mastery" (Fortify Alteration/Conjuration/Destruction/Illusion/Restoration).

For some reason or another, only the first effect of each enchantment applies to whatever apparel I enchant with these combined effects, making the effects rather useless. I've more or less copied each effect to the letter, and even went so far as to add "placeholder" effects that force my enchantments to display their proper text, and not "Fortify Alteration" or "Resist Fire". So far, nothing is working, and I have no idea as to what it is that I'm doing wrong.......the problem is as similar as trying to remove the "Disallow Enchanting" keyword from the Diadem of the Savant, the Saarthal Amulet, and the Archmage's Robes, so that their effects can be re-applied to different items.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this, because as it stands, there seems to be some specific method to getting these effects to work properly that is not yet known to me. :/

marie breen

Return to V - Skyrim