failed to verify dlc purchases !?

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:59 am

I guess no one from Crytek will read this message or answer on it, I'm just trying to get fome feedback from still active Crysis 2 players....

Late yestarday I've played few matches on some random servers. Then I've exited game and started C2 about half an hour later but when I try to start multiplayer part of the game this message appears: failed to verify dlc purchases

Now I can't login into C2 multiplayer, servers are empty, maybe one server is populated and I can't join in to that or to any other empty server.

I have tried on computer of my older son and his own Steam account and his own Crysis 2 Maximum Edition with his own C2 nickname, result is the same: failed to verify dlc purchases ..and no way I could login to any available server because of that.

Third attempt, gaming PC of my younger son, his own Steam, his own C2 ME and his C2 nickname and same result: failed to verify dlc purchases ...and no chance to join any server.

Anyone with same problem here? What the hell is going on Crytek!?
Jessica Stokes

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:10 pm

There seems to be some sort of login server outage at the moment, I can't login to multiplayer either, this same issue happened when they last updated the game in July of 2011 (http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=64572&view=next), It seemed to eventually fix itself then, should start working again at some point.
Milad Hajipour

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:32 am

Thanks dude for quick reply, I almost freaked out late last night after seeing that failed to verify dlc purchases message

Crysis 2 multiplayer is currently the only multiplayer game I have will to play (when I have free time and strenght after work), even if I and other C2mp players offten can stumble on cheaters and FY noobs. Maybe it's a last MP game for me, but who knows, I've already said that for Quake 3 Arena long, long time ago :) I'm geting close to my 40th birthday, reflexes are getting slower day by day, both of my sons play almost every game way much better than me, older son especially, he is gaming beast I don't want to mess with in any multiplayer game, that's why Crysis 2 is my only "safe place", he is playing C2mp rarely :)

Yesterday it was 3 years anniversary for Crysis 2 here in EU region, I was hoping to spend nice evening playing C2 mp with few remaining C2 friends but I was not lucky enough.

Hope problem with C2 mp will be sorted out soon, I don't want to leave this game even if there is less and less active players and servers as time passes.

cheers my friend and to all other active Crysis 2 (multi)players!
Penny Courture

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:05 am

The Crysis 2 Community is still surprisingly active for a game with a sequel. Most games, who're not CoD or Battlefield become wastelands pretty quick. Even on Crysis Wars you can find some servers with active players. Online right NOW!

The Error you espected just accured a week ago.
We have to wait for the service to get back online or a statement by Crytek. I hope for it to be the first.
phil walsh

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:11 am

C2 MP is alive! Few hours ago I had played about 10 matches, now I can peacefuly go to work knowing that later after work I can play my favorite and still No.1 multiplayer game :)
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Return to Crysis