Fallout: Confederacy

Post » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 am

Story (No Spoilers)

The Player starts out in a vault, vault 32. You go through a G.O.A.T test at sixteen and get a tutorial from your mom and dad. Along with some romantic interaction. It then fast forwards till you are 21. The vault was built in the swamp and it was designed to see how people would react to keeping the vault dry. At 21 the vault floods and everyone dies but you. You find yourself in Pearlington and find a book about the Confederacy and a Confederate flag handkerchief. You put this on and swear to rebuild the confederacy. But you don't have to do this. You could just shoot people. Its fallout. I have a full plot formed but the community building of Fallout 4 would be expanded on and feature more intelligent AI. You would be able to form an army, or just duke it alone. The holo tape games would return but more games would be featured and even episodes of a mini TV series based on some 50s show. The world would feature the terrain stretching from New Orleans to Golfport, both are capitals of factions that you can either join or destroy them both. But one or both must die. The factions are both not the nicest. The Golfport faction being a rabid Theocracy of Bible misinterpretaters, and the New Orleans being what the Legion and the Enclave were. The terrain would bounce a bit. In the swamp there would be some greenery. Though in the more advance areas there would be mutant Alligators which rival Death Claws for pee-in-your-pantsness. Mole rats would not be featured but instead Nutria.

So tell me what you think, if this was a thing would you be on the hype train? Have any edits? I will edit to include the best ideas to create a game worth hounding Bethesda for.

Walle Ras

neil slattery

Return to Fallout Series Discussion