Fallout 3 GOTY operation anchorage horrifcly unplayable.

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

So GOTY was pretty good from the original game, to broken steel, to The Pitt. Although I've had a couple freezes, i just simply reset my ps3 and i would be fine for a couple hours if not fully.
BUT as i went to operation anchorage, i was in the middle of it and then i am completely stuck as i cannot get out of it until i finish the dlc. But i cannot play operation anchorage either because it always freezes LITERALLY and i cant do crap!!! Makes me sooo mad... Makes the GOTY truly a complete BS. Hasnt touched that game for months now. Has Bethesda made a patch for that? Would they even bother? WTF is wrong with Bethesda....They're suppose to look after these things. So can anybody help me? Know any solutions for this?

PS: I HAVE already deleted the Game Data Utility, and tried playing again. But its still the same thing. I have also emailed bethesda and they gave me the basic solutions for it. Which i have already tried but to no avail.

PSS: I havnt even play "Mother ship zeta" and "point lookout". damn!
hannah sillery

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm

I had the same issue with Op.Anchorage, it was a mess with FPS drops and freezing pretty much right through to the end. I was able to finish it though by saving liberally(especially during the last part) and having a little patience.
Silencio

Return to Fallout 3