fallout 5 ideas

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:45 am

Fallout 5 ideas open forum
my first post, still learning the format so please be patient, and sorry if i put up a duplicate topic, i couldn't find a way to add to the post labeled fallout 5 ideas:, or i would have added this there instead.

ok, so am i the only one who would like to see a cover mechanic perhaps similar to COD added to the game? I'd like to fight outside of VATS more, but it's hard to be tactical when the best i can do is toggle my crouch behind objects that are taller than me. I've been wondering if they didn't add this feature in because it a sandbox game.
i.e. the facial animation in F4 are kind of rough, but i expect that to some degree in a game that has so much data devoted to the basic textures, volume of locations, etc
I know some players wanted COD or better facial animations in cutscenes but to do so with any game engine on a sandbox style game this large is a huge challenge. if this is why tehy didn't add cover to F4 i understand, but i really hope not...would make the game way more immersive.

another feature that would be nice is the option to access companions inventories in pip boy maybe let us access any companion inventory through a dedicated tab?

an equivalent of console commands in pip boy for Ps4 and xbox one would be fun....maybe a co-op option too? could be something to add as a dlc quest.... i love the brutality of playing without any help...but playing as a god can be fun too......sometimes you just wanna burn the world

also an option to add things to settlements through the pip boy would be neat.....yes theure are supply lines that make this option non-necessary, but a less time consuming way to work on settlements would be neat.

missions that rewarded the player with shipments of crafting material would be awesome...to much of my time in the wasteland is spent looting junk...wanna fight more...

will add more as i think of it and feel free to add to this!

a.n. I'm posting this from my mobile, so I'm having a litte formatting trouble, if you can't add to this post, please let me know, and I'll fix asap, or send me tips on how to use too
loving F4....even the F4 Farmville parts, LOL
Nathan Barker

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Fallout 5, are you already tired of 4? :P

Welcome to the forums by the way. :)

There is already a rudimentary cover system in place for peeking and shooting around corners, I expect they will expand on it in the future. The settlement system is still very new as well so no doubt Bethesda will add new features in that regard.
JR Cash

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:25 am

This is the thread dedicated to Fallout 5 btw, better to post there;

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1539832-fallout-5-speculation-ideas-suggestions/

Sorry for the double post, can't edit on my phone.
Assumptah George

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:37 am

Fallout 5 idea:

Let Father Fallout make a Fallout game again. Give it to Obsidian with Tim Cain as lead.

The End.

Michelle Smith

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:48 am

Give us the old dialog system back.

steve brewin

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:55 am

I want it to be set in the Boneyard of Los Angeles with a crazy Hollywood and 1950s Noir vibe.

I'd like to see NCR collapsing.

HARDHEAD

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:14 am

You can discuss and speculate about future Fallout games here: http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1539832-fallout-5-speculation-ideas-suggestions/

Charlotte Buckley

Return to Fallout Series Discussion