Fallout New Vegas (and 3) think i discovered a new NPC

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:02 am

many people are aware of the Character Ron the narrator. but in all the posts i found it refers to him as cut. Well good people i hav found him/ well actually i found some other guy just called narrator. but i imagine Ron can be found this way too, and any other narrator in fallout 3 aswell.

basically my screen glitched (due to my enb, for like 1/2 second all walls and floors etc go invisible.) during the old world blues end cinematic this happened. and in that 1/2 second i thought i saw a silhouette of a person. witch i had no idea how that would have happened as i thought the end thing was a video. anyway i used TFC to enable flying camera mode. and low and behold i'm in a room with a projector showing me the screen. now i have seen a video in witch others have showed the inside of this room, but they moved the npc to them via console. (so it is possible that the npc was actually not in game) however buy enabling TFC and flying through the projector screen took me to another room. a very thin room and in this room. THE 'NARRATOR'!!! he dosn't even show up on fallout wiki as cut or anything. i believe there would be one of these npcs at each ending of the dlc and or game.

i will post a link to a video i will make shortly jjust to show it off :smile:

lemi know what you think of this discovery, or if you have seen this before or whatnot.

side note, i know some people have seen this, but all the bins in NV have a rick astley CD in them :D those of you that missed that, your welcome.

Skivs

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:19 pm

heres the link. its processing at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJec5lPd2gk&feature=youtu.be

Sabrina garzotto

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Probably from a mod.

No such character exists in the base game. How do I know, it would have been found in the game files via the GECK editor a long time ago and thus would be on the wiki.

Lloyd Muldowney

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:51 pm

i made a video, hes there. it will be up in a few min, i left a link

SexyPimpAss

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:57 pm

its up now. i didtn even spawn him in. he was there on his own, ergo in base game ergo, NEW DISCOVERY!!!!

Beth Belcher

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 pm

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ron_the_Narrator

Nope, according to this, And people have torn apart the game, the only way to get him in game is by spawning the test NPC. first and then viewing and ending slide.

This looks like something similar, you've got behind the slides and found him. Good find.

Khamaji Taylor

Post » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 am

yah exactly, people have only spawned him iin. i found him! hehehehehe

Scared humanity

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:50 pm

also i saw that link, but that is actually for the npc ron the narator. my guy is just called narator. same face, but wars lab coat, :) you can see in video

Claire Lynham

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:09 pm

o also. easy way to test. i will do a clean install, no mods. and load that save. also positive he will still be there. will upload another video in a few hours with results.

Céline Rémy

Post » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:10 pm

also i'm starting loansome road later today, so will check the end cinematic of that one to :) literally doe cant beleve i found this. i did that end cinematic like 9 times yesterday to test out endings, and there was 1 left do do. on that very last 1 i get that glitch then booom AWESOMENESSS EVYRYEHERERERERE!!!!

Emma Copeland

Return to Fallout Series Discussion