Fallout New Vegas Vent

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:51 am

Fallout New Vegas is gigantic piece of dog Sh*t, stale ass graphics, laggy, too many glitches to count and i mean 100x more than fallout 3 if you can imagine, a.i. is R.etarded beyond reason and it makes the setting of the world seem fake, like every npc is just a Fu*king emotionless robot there to set off the next objective and the devs are NOT same ones who made fallout 3.

Why the hell would bethseda, the people who revived the fallout series which got goty and all of the high ratings hand this golden opportunity to improve on it and expand over to a company with a sh*t list of games made like the recently released alpha protocol which did terrible, i mean it seems the only obsidian could possibly get decent ratings is if they build on an already successful idea and get mediocre ratings on it like what treyarch did with call of duty.

Check out their list of Sh*t c.o.ds they came out with then compare it to infinity ward. Obviously these 2 devs dont have a talented and creative team like infinity ward and Bethesda do. So why would these companies share a successful franchise with these mediocore leeches and have them screw up the sequels to everything they do?

Now Fallout 3 was infact buggy but not enough to make it virtually unplayable and frustrating along with other problems new vegas had. Just compare fallout 3 reviews to New Vegas review to see how fallout 3 got it right the first time for ease of comparison. I only hope that obsidian will never ever get the chance to make another sequel to this great series with plenty of potential and that Bethesda takes it talented devs who were responsible for the renowned Elder Scrolls Series and show Obsidian how a true fallout sequel really should be.
Adrian Morales

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Daaaammnn, son, you best be trollin'.

"Wolfie".... If you're a furry, that might explain a thing or two.
Laura

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:32 am

i imagine this will be locked soon enough.
besides the games not that bad..
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:14 am

Daaaammnn, son, you best be trollin'.

"Wolfie".... If you're a furry, that might explain a thing or two.

I think your mixing up the terms between the a troll and a guy whos trying to make points about the game if you actually *read* my post and im not a *furry* that sounds like a gay term. I just made a random username.
ANaIs GRelot

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:08 am

pro tip, punctuation and paragraphs are your friend.
Leilene Nessel

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:59 pm

pro tip, punctuation and paragraphs are your friend.

*done*
ImmaTakeYour

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 am

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/173169-Kevin/169/32/lolwut_verbose_display.jpg
Tammie Flint

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 am

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/173169-Kevin/169/32/lolwut_verbose_display.jpg

care to tell me why you think new vegas was any good instead of acting like a f ag and searching for pictures from neoseeker?
Sarah Bishop

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:47 pm

care to tell me why you think new vegas was any good instead of acting like a f ag and searching for pictures from neoseeker?

Since that was nothing but a profanity-filled run-on sentence, I wasn't aware that you were looking for responses. But here's some reasons:

The awesome story
The multiple ways to end it
Good ending narration
Patch that fixed the worst of the glitches
Dead Money is an amazing DLC
Gambling is fun
Making body parts explode is fun
Much less linear than Fallout 3
Deep companions that don't just mindlessly follow you.

Oh, and it wasn't created by Bethesda, in case you were too lazy to read the box or look at the giant OBSIDIAN logo that appears at start up.

m'kay, enjoy your ban for flaming now.
~Amy~

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:22 pm

i like FNV more than i did FO3. when i got the game game, the first patch was out. and i got the second patch. if the lead poster doesn't like the game, doesn't mean that i will also dislike it. this is the best game i played and i have been playing these games for decades.
Chenae Butler

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Just so you know, some of the people who worked on New Vegas were the same ones who created Fallout 1 & 2. So they aren't working on any sequel other than their own, and it was really their "successful" idea in the first place.
Brooke Turner

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:20 am

instead of acting like a f ag and searching for pictures from neoseeker?

By the way, I hate homophobes, more than any other kind of animal. And the mods hate flamers, more than any other kind of virus.
Joie Perez

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:50 am

:rolleyes:
hannah sillery

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 am

Just so you know, some of the people who worked on New Vegas were the same ones who created Fallout 1 & 2. So they aren't working on any sequel other than their own, and it was really their "successful" idea in the first place.

'
lol well that makes it worse for them, they failed at making an outstanding sequel to the series unlike Bethesda which reinvented an old series from the late 1990s into todays era and garnered high praise wow!
chirsty aggas

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:57 am

By the way, I hate homophobes, more than any other kind of animal. And the mods hate flamers, more than any other kind of virus.

listen i dont hate gay people but because you posted that picture in order to *make a point* instead of outright just posting what was on your mind it just makes you look like a ass hole.
xemmybx

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:59 am

listen i dont hate gay people but because you posted that picture in order to *make a point* instead of outright just posting what was on your mind it just makes you look like a ass hole.

And that justifies you slandering a sixual orientation?
Joanne

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:19 pm

And that justifies you slandering a sixual orientation?

You know thats pretty easy to say when you act like a hypocrite and say to mean you've never used that word when your trying to call some stupid in your like but go ahead and act holier than thou.
Emma Parkinson

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:19 am

You know thats pretty easy to say when you act like a hypocrite and say to mean you've never used that word when your trying to call some stupid in your like but go ahead and act holier than thou.

No, I haven't. Not since I was like 12 years old and I realized that it actually offends people. And I will act holier than thou, because I know how to type one of these: ,
Joanne Crump

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:46 am

I haven't. :mellow:
candice keenan

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Fallout New Vegas is gigantic piece of dog Sh*t, stale ass graphics, laggy, too many glitches to count and i mean 100x more than fallout 3 if you can imagine, a.i. is R.etarded beyond reason and it makes the setting of the world seem fake, like every npc is just a Fu*king emotionless robot there to set off the next objective and the devs are NOT same ones who made fallout 3.

Why the hell would bethseda, the people who revived the fallout series which got goty and all of the high ratings hand this golden opportunity to improve on it and expand over to a company with a sh*t list of games made like the recently released alpha protocol which did terrible, i mean it seems the only obsidian could possibly get decent ratings is if they build on an already successful idea and get mediocre ratings on it like what treyarch did with call of duty.

Check out their list of Sh*t c.o.ds they came out with then compare it to infinity ward. Obviously these 2 devs dont have a talented and creative team like infinity ward and Bethesda do. So why would these companies share a successful franchise with these mediocore leeches and have them screw up the sequels to everything they do?

Now Fallout 3 was infact buggy but not enough to make it virtually unplayable and frustrating along with other problems new vegas had. Just compare fallout 3 reviews to New Vegas review to see how fallout 3 got it right the first time for ease of comparison. I only hope that obsidian will never ever get the chance to make another sequel to this great series with plenty of potential and that Bethesda takes it talented devs who were responsible for the renowned Elder Scrolls Series and show Obsidian how a true fallout sequel really should be.

You obviousy have never played a true fallout game before.

Ever. Faaaaaaaailure.
ILy- Forver

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:50 am

Since that was nothing but a profanity-filled run-on sentence, I wasn't aware that you were looking for responses. But here's some reasons:

The awesome story
The multiple ways to end it
Good ending narration
Patch that fixed the worst of the glitches
Dead Money is an amazing DLC
Gambling is fun
Making body parts explode is fun
Much less linear than Fallout 3
Deep companions that don't just mindlessly follow you.

Oh, and it wasn't created by Bethesda, in case you were too lazy to read the box or look at the giant OBSIDIAN logo that appears at start up.

m'kay, enjoy your ban for flaming now.

If you READ my post word for word im criticizing Obsidian not Bethesda, i know whos who and which companys done what.

The story wasnt great
Endings arent great but at least theirs mutliple endings to it
why would you add that? That your opinion and that doesnt mean anything
I still get glitches
Dead Money i never purchased from live because it got terrible reviews on ign and gamerankings in general
dont care about gambling, not why i purchased the game
you can make body parts explode in fallout 3 just like New Vegas so thats irrelevant
fallout 3 is not linear at all, dont know where you got that idea.
i have no idea what your talking about on the last one, companion do seem mindless just like every npc in the game does,

why dont you play mass effect 2 and see how it excels in immersing oneself into the game with its deep story and character background and its incredibly sci-fi oriented graphics setting?
Undisclosed Desires

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:34 am

I wonder why the thread isn't locket yet though. :/

Aaanyway, I think Wolfman here is one of those rare people that got a broken version of the game.
Either that or his game-system have been mistreated and couldn't run New Vegas properly. (GTA IV started overheating my xbox cause it was 2 years old and then it gave me RROD but it works perfectly fine on my brand new xbox)

why dont you play mass effect 2 and see how it excels in immersing oneself into the game with its deep story and character background and its incredibly sci-fi oriented graphics setting?

ME2? Don't you mean ME1? And even then, no.
Tracy Byworth

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Well I guess if you don't like NV, don't... play... it?! :unsure2:
Soku Nyorah

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm

I haven't. :mellow:

Well thats easy to say either way if you know what i mean you should stop derailing the entire post with your crusade on using a word and get on topic because its a gigantic waste of time or just leave if your still inclined to argue about it.
Conor Byrne

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:04 pm

The fact is, you left nothing to discuss. All you did was [censored] for 13 lines, it was a closed statement.
Taylah Illies

Next

Return to Fallout: New Vegas