Fallout Online - lead concept artist

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:54 am

I found the website of the new lead concept artist at Interplay, Serge.S:

http://www.deadlinestudios.com/

While he doesn't specifically mention any project, since V13 (Fallout Online) is the only project currently in development at Interplay, it can be assumed that it's the game he's working on (especially that some of his work is post-apocalyptic).

From his LinkedIn page:

I have been working as a concept artist at various game companies in southern California for the past four years. After graduating from Laguna College of Art and Design I interned at Highmoon Studios and was promoted to a storyboard artist within a few months by Farzad Varahramyan. I spent my time working on the Bourne Game and started a figure drawing work shop for all the artist there. I later went to work for Obsidian Entertainment where I was the lead environment artist on Alpha Protocol. I also brought my passion for figure drawing there, and started a drawing class for Obsidian.

I'm currently working at interplay as the lead concept artist.

There's some nice post-apocalyptic art in his gallery already, although it is unknown whether any of it is directly related to Fallout Online.
Izzy Coleman

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:24 am

I found the website of the new lead concept artist at Interplay, Serge.S:

http://www.deadlinestudios.com/

While he doesn't specifically mention any project, since V13 (Fallout Online) is the only project currently in development at Interplay, it can be assumed that it's the game he's working on (especially that some of his work is post-apocalyptic).

From his LinkedIn page:

There's some nice post-apocalyptic art in his gallery already, although it is unknown whether any of it is directly related to Fallout Online.

He definitely seems to have a knack for the moody! I especially like the one that looks like its a study on different helmet styles .. to me thats what the Chinese Stealth Armor helmet shouldve looked like ...
maddison

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 am

It all looks very futuristic, not exactly retro-futurism. Will this be what the NCR will look like on Fallout Online? The art is very fantastic looking.
Bitter End

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Well, we don't know if any of the stuff in his gallery now is actually from Fallout Online.
Charlie Sarson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am

the 7th photo across isn't futuristic its more like roman times, go see the movie Gladiator and you will see
one of the warriors wear that helmet.
Claudia Cook

Return to Fallout Series Discussion