Fallout 4 the idea

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 am

Here we are i think for starters Liberty Prime becomes operational in fallout 4 and some things that fallout 4 should have is an 90% destructible environment and you should be able to create your own factions like the BoS but your in charge and you can build you own base and loads of NPC can join you and help you do tasks but to make this not a really easy game you have to reward them to stop them becoming outcasts which they can do and turn against you which makes the game harder so if you do make them outcasts you have one more enemy faction against you. There should also be modes of transport so like in fallout 3 because of project purity there is more people and it is becoming more like dc with repaired buildings and some of the metro working but then something really bad happens. And you can make your own vehicles for you faction but the break lots so you can only use them as a rarity, and the map should be bigger including other main cities like NY or maybe a bit of west-coast and definitely more enemy and more friendly factions and more people just generally roaming about. i don't know but maybe you guys can think of other cool stuff!?
Kelsey Hall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 am

You do know you just made another thread about Fallout 4 ideas, while there are already FOUR threads about this subject on just the first page of Fallout Series General Discussion forum?
Cat

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:50 am

I think thats a good idea but it would ruin the whole "survival horror" thing good idea for a different game thouh
Danny Blight

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:38 am

I like your ideas, but as said by lorrezz, Fallout is not an environment that is at it's best as a semi-simulation.
Irmacuba

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 am

I think thats a good idea but it would ruin the whole "survival horror" thing good idea for a different game thouh

yea i suppose that it wouldn't be a "alone in the wastelands" anymore game it would make it more easy but you could have alot of downsides to doing stuff that would make the game easier but then it becomes harder on other missions or something.
Hayley Bristow

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 am

Here we are i think for starters Liberty Prime becomes operational in fallout 4 and some things that fallout 4 should have is an 90% destructible environment and you should be able to create your own factions like the BoS but your in charge and you can build you own base and loads of NPC can join you and help you do tasks but to make this not a really easy game you have to reward them to stop them becoming outcasts which they can do and turn against you which makes the game harder so if you do make them outcasts you have one more enemy faction against you. There should also be modes of transport so like in fallout 3 because of project purity there is more people and it is becoming more like dc with repaired buildings and some of the metro working but then something really bad happens. And you can make your own vehicles for you faction but the break lots so you can only use them as a rarity, and the map should be bigger including other main cities like NY or maybe a bit of west-coast and definitely more enemy and more friendly factions and more people just generally roaming about. i don't know but maybe you guys can think of other cool stuff!?

Sim Fallout 3 Wastlend!
Dewayne Quattlebaum

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 am

alien invasions and the ability to make towns and villages and then arm them that would be awesome to!!!!!!!!!!!!
renee Duhamel

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 am

the quest should be to take the crashed ufo and liberty prime to the bos headquarters!
Dan Scott

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:34 am

the quest should be to take the crashed ufo and liberty prime to the bos headquarters!

Yeah that would be awesome! So they can store them in the HQ and then...what?
Portions

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 pm

lol then they can commit suicide and the end :)
But seriously the fallout 3 game is to quick I'm able to finish it within 4hours with trainer( Meaning HACKS lol)
But yer i did it without cheats and it took me about 9 hours to finish in normal but yer.. I wish they had more armor
Like more REALLY FAT ARMOR like the brother hood cause I have a fetish for those helmets :) you can't say no to power armor
besides enclave armor cause that turned me off ): but yer if there a fallout 4 it'll be insane if they had about 30 more armor
and the quest went for longer :P and there wasnt a very easy and easy setting.
Trevi

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:06 pm

lol then they can commit suicide and the end :)
But seriously the fallout 3 game is to quick I'm able to finish it within 4hours with trainer( Meaning HACKS lol)
But yer i did it without cheats and it took me about 9 hours to finish in normal but yer.. I wish they had more armor
Like more REALLY FAT ARMOR like the brother hood cause I have a fetish for those helmets :) you can't say no to power armor
besides enclave armor cause that turned me off ): but yer if there a fallout 4 it'll be insane if they had about 30 more armor
and the quest went for longer :P and there wasnt a very easy and easy setting.

Yeah Fallout 4 would be best if it had 30 more armor types and longer quests...
Nick Swan

Return to Fallout Series Discussion