My Fast-Travel System

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 pm

I've always felt that if they added a chance for random encounters while fast traveling to your destination, it would be awesome. As it works now, you can travel from Anvil to Cheydinhal with no chance of anything possibly going wrong, it's actually kind of over powered. How cool would it be though if halfway to Kvatch you were attacked by some bandits or whatever and dropped out of fast travel. Wouldn't even have to be enemies, maybe you run into an Imperial patrol or something. You could even work your idea for a navigation skill into it, high navigation could lower your chance of random encounters.

Sorta like in Dragon Age: Origins?
chirsty aggas

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Morrowind's siltstriders were some of the most unbeliveably amazing elements in the game that just left me with mouth wide open.
Im one of the morrowind travel system fans so i vote for something similar
Mario Alcantar

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 am

Good god, people. Way to be constructive.

"NO KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS NOW!"

"NO KEEP MORROWIND FAST TRAVEL!"

God forbid Bethesda actually PROGRESS.

God forbid they offer more opportunities for a player to RP a hunter more sensibly.

EDIT: Look at darkm2021's post. THAT'S how you post. Actually criticize my idea, don't just say NOOOOO GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

HUR DUR HOW DARE U NOT LIKE MY SUGGESTION! I AM PROGRESS! I AM [censored] PROGRESS AND YOU BETTER MIND ME [censored] IT!
Lexy Dick

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim