Fix Vaultsuit 111 issue

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:36 am

Obviously it wasnt intended to run the whole game with the same blue jumpsuit.

i mean basicly you just "harden" pieces of that armor with leather or metal. in fact, you just put armor pieces over them... so its obvious, it was intended to also put your shoulder, leg, arm and chestpieces over other jackeds or suits or else.

the mistake is that all the other suits/jumpsuits cant wear armor over them and you auto unequip all the armor... ._.

further i really see no point in spending 1 hour+ in my character creation only to wear a sack over my head or something else i cannot visually disable. ._.

not to mention the settler/companion management interface or their appearence on the map/local map/compass that is... well... not there...

im just a humble rly disappointed player who has no clue of the art and craftmanship that is modding...

but please... make fallout 4 worth the hype ._. this all feels so unfinished ._.

Monika Fiolek

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:37 pm

There is a mod that allows you to equip the armored pieces over most attire. But it's true that the vault suit is too good for something you start the game with.

Hella Beast

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Personally, I don't like that mod due to the clipping. There anyway to mod in that they just don't show up on your character if you equip them with an outfit like that?

Just call it wearing it over the armor.

Sophh

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:26 am

While there are a lot of clothes that don't work with the layered system, there still are quite a few clothes that give you special pts and are 100% layered. plus the "sack" mask you talk about is one of the worst helmets in the game. You'd think you take it just for visuals (looking like a raider) over taking it for stat.

Flesh Tunnel

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:32 am

you really cant cure the clipping issue without a lot of work on each possible combination of clothing and "parts". Even currently, there's a lot of clipping going on with unmodded armor and bits.

dell

Return to Fallout 4